Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great experience

I had an easy time managing finance with Aarjoo. She is very professional but at the same time lets you be at ease when dealing with your finances. I had a great experience having her as my mortgage broker.

Rajesh Bukya

Raj from investors mortgage was excellent to work with, raj was always there to answer any questions we had, and provided us with any information we needed to know, we thank you for helping us buy our first home

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

• Loan Start DateOctober 2021

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

• Loan Start DateApril 2021

JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

• Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich helped us to get our first home loan.He was absolutely amazing and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step.Loan process was smooth and easy. If you are first home buyer i highly recommend their service. Ibadat thanks again for your service.

Niraj
NirajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Navneet sandhu thank you very much for the excellent service and providing all the information throughout the loan process.No didn’t experience any unexpected extra cost.
10/10 satisfied with the rate we received for our loan.

• Loan used forSecond Home

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Harpreet s.
Harpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience

Investors Mortgage provides very professional service and it has been a great experience with the whole team. I would specially thank Ibadat Waraich for his support and professionalism throughout my journey. These blokes are always a step ahead and never gives you an opportunity to follow up on anything.

Thanks you again for the wonderful experience and a smooth process.

They are fabulous

They are really professional and understand customer needs. Can do attitude make them difference from others. Got approval very first. They make everything clear to us and guide us the right way. Thanks Nav.

• Loan used forSecond Home
Sharan
SharanVictoria

Ankur Dhir Broker

Best Amazing Service!! Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Ankur took all that stresses away by guiding me and my family on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with, Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions by making while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided

Highly recommend using Investor Mortgage

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Find out how Investors Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service provider for Home loans

Amit Sharma from Investors mortgage helped us in the best way possible to get our home loan approved quickly and efficiently. Whole process was smooth and hassle free with Amit guiding us at each step of the way.

Harjit
Harjit

Excellence in profession

I would Definitely recommend Raj Brar,he did very great and satisfied job ,very professional and great service. Customer service was very great and helped me through all the process of home loan.
Kept me updated all the time
Thanks a lot

• Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Excellent service by Nav Sandhu

Service was really good and they keeps us updated all the time , finally provide us desired amount of loan. Specially we had great help offer by Nav Sandhu . We really appreciate your work.

• Loan Start DateApril 2019