Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Lakhwinder Dhillon
Lakhwinder DhillonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service (Ibadat Waraich)

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decision. In our opinion, Ibadat Waraich is the best person for this. He handle everything very quickly, efficiently and his service was the best during our home loan process. I highly recommend him.

Other Home Loans

Pawanvir Sandhu

Really appreciate & grateful for the service .I had a great experience with Pawan Sandhu (investor mortgage)he has been very clear and top of everything during the loan process.good work sir really appreciate thanks so much

Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Home Loans

Find out how Investors Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

Jeed
JeedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product knowledge and best Offer made amongst many.

Great Service, the financial advisor was very knowledgeable and made us the best offer. Also got our loan approval in less then a week. Great work Ankur Dhir thank you.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Excellent service by Nav Sandhu

Service was really good and they keeps us updated all the time , finally provide us desired amount of loan. Specially we had great help offer by Nav Sandhu . We really appreciate your work.

Loan Start DateApril 2019