Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage (page 3 of 4)

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Taj
Tajmelbourne

Perfect job

I am feeling happy to get my first home loan approval . I specially thanks to Navneet Sandhu and all his team who provide us perfect professional service.I highly recommended to Navneet Sandhu for his brilliant service.

Jalpesh patel
Jalpesh patelMelbourne

Nav is perfect choice when it comes to loan

I have no words for Investor mortgage team specially Nav and Aarjoo who help me on every step. They have given me best rate in the market and they follow on everything you ask. No words they are the best in market.

Excellent service

Nav Sandhu is one of the best mortgage broker. Always reply to your phone calls or messages and doesn’t give false hopes.

Exelent service

Really helpful and professional! This is my first time purchasing a house where Raj brar was able to provide me with a lot of useful information and assist with getting the best loan for me. Lot of Thanks

Life saver

For me as a first home buyer I have no idea about home loan and Taj understand it very well. His dealing is great. He is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. During the process he alway in touch with me and explained everything along the process. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

NITESH
NITESH

Reliable as usual.

Been using investors mortgage for few years. They are my defacto brokers to go for refinance or new mortgages. At the same time they are always available to answer any of my queries related to property search or development ; and the advices I have found are unbiased.
I do get the feeling that they are genuinely trying to help me.

Definately recommend them for your loan.

Excellent staff, Very helpful and help you very personally. They have answer for your every question. What I feel is for them customer satisfaction is more than money. very trust worthy people . If you are with them then definitely you are in good hands.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
K.F.S
K.F.SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent thoroughly professional

Investors Mortgage Melbourne were in my experience, very efficient, professional and easy to deal with. This was my first experience using a mortgage broker, taking out a mortgage and buying a property. I found Investors Mortgage to be very understanding, Aditya & Amit's took the time to explain things to us and ensure we understand the process and paper work. They was very quick to respond, to chase the bank and other parties involved in the process of purchasing a home. Investors Mortgage are very professional manner but at the same time made the experience feel personal and I would highly recommend Investors Mortgage, especially for those who this is their first time taking out a mortgage. Thank you for all of your help.

Hassle free and professional service

Very focused and professional service. The team was helpful at every step towards loan process. Must give a chance. 5out of 5.

Incredibly helpful

I was a first home buyer. I had no idea what to do to secure a mortgage.Nav Sandhu helped us walk through all the steps necessary to finance our first home.Made the whole process easy for me. Would highly recommend.

Outstanding Service

Through a recommendation from friends I engaged Nav to assist me with the purchase of my first home. I have been extremely impressed by Nav's reliable, professional and approachable way of working. As buying my first home was a very new experience for me I was somewhat daunted by the process. Nav's patient, methodical, thorough and transparent approach has been very reassuring, alongside his willingness to answer my many basic questions and his proactivity in ensuring I was able to secure a low interest rate for my loan. I would highly recommend Investors Mortgage and will definitely return for any future mortgage matters.

Perfect.

Highly recommended. They are the best in their field. We have made a good relationship with them which will grow in future.
Thanks Again

Roshan
Roshanmelbourne

Best service and more!

A truly professional service provided by Amit and his team. Amit was able to get us the best solution for our refinancing and Clyde kept us update all the way. Amit also discussed investment possibilities to suit our goals and we will use their services when it is time for the next step. Very highly recommended.

Perfect!!

We had a wonderful experience with investors mortgage, specially Amit Sharma. they helped us understand the best options available and streamed line the process of getting the approval. I would recommend it to all the people who are first time buyers

Made a daunting experience undaunting.

Elmer was able to walk me through all aspects of real estate in a friendly and professional manner. I went from not knowing anything about real estate to comfortably bidding at auctions. Took away the stress and time commitment from directly dealing with the banks. Was able to find me a loan that suited my requirements. Would recommend to first home buyers and seasoned investors.

Awesome, very quick service

We were struggling for loan for more than a month, but Investors Mortgage has done it in 5 days.
Good job.
Keep it up.

Elmer the man!

Give Elmer a raise, he got my mortgage approved when i have tried elsewhere to no success. Thanks mate :)

Fantastic Service and response

Thanks to Elmer and his skill set, my brother and I are proud members of an investment property.
Due to certain conditions, the Mortgage needed to be push through quickly, and during the holiday period no one was open.
His guidance and calm demeanour helped out our nerves and we can't stop smiling.
Thanks to Elmer and will recommend to all!
Mike

Dushant C
Dushant CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best and honest financial service

I am very impressed with the professional attitude and honest advice from Investors Mortgage. The whole process was smooth and easy from start to finish. Amit and his team was very helpful in every step and provided guidance. I highly recommend Amit and his team for home or commercial loans.

Bill
BillMelbourne

My Property Finance Partner

It is with great pleasure that I write words of praise for Amit Sharma and his Investors Mortgage team, as over the last 5 years they have enabled my Family to purchase two residential properties and facilitate the sale of another. Amit has not only been able to optimise the outcomes of the financial settlements involved, but in doing so has delivered wise counsel, excellent guidance and much-valued personal support. He is skilled, wise and his related knowledge is outstanding. I will always be thankful that we chose Amit and his team to be our Property Finance Partners, we admire their skill and consider Amit to be a good friend and trusted Ally. Highly Recommended. Bill

Rachel
Rachel

Excellent service, smooth transaction and great deal!

Thank you to Amit and everyone at Investors Mortgage for their assistance in purchasing my home. I highly recommend their service as they took all the hard work out of selecting the right mortgage for me. I was extremely satisfied with the options they put forward to me, and found me the perfect home loan for my needs. They kept the process as simple as possible and were prompt in obtaining the information they needed to get the final approval in a timely manner. Would definitely use their services again and highly recommend.

Nadia
NadiaMelbourne

Highly recommended!

A big thank you to Elmer and Clyde for their time and support. Both have been very helpful in finding the right product and for keeping me updated throughout the whole process, thanks again guys...well done!

sohan
sohanEpping

I would highly recommend

I would like to thanks nav sandhu,help us in getting a approval for our loan in a very short time .Nav sandhu and clyde both handle our application very effectively without any problem

very professional

everything is very smooth.
Clyde and Elmer are both very knowledgeable with the product. and always there to help.
I love the way they follow up with my application and keep me updated all the time. thanks guys

Outstanding Investors

Simple put, I couldn't ask for a better Investors!
From our first meeting right through to the end, NAV have been very helpful, knowledgeable & efficient in providing the right option for my financial needs. In addition, to advise client that they can contact him at anytime should they have any questions or concerns and to go above & beyond ensuring his client rest assured is truly professional.
I would highly recommend their services (especially NAV SANDHU).