Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

Lakhwinder Dhillon
Lakhwinder DhillonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service (Ibadat Waraich)

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decision. In our opinion, Ibadat Waraich is the best person for this. He handle everything very quickly, efficiently and his service was the best during our home loan process. I highly recommend him.

Rajbir S.
Rajbir S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mr Ibadat Waraich (Great Service and Friendly Team)

Ibadat Waraich and his team ( Investor Mortgage) has been very responsible and always provide more in formation than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier. We can easily say Ibadat & team was efficient , professional and knowledgeable and skills that helped us go through this loan process smoothly. In future if somebody need help in their loans we recommend Investors Mortgage for a hassle free service.

Mr. Ankit babbar (investors mortgage) did an excellent job thank you so much

Mr.Ankit Babbar has got a huge home loan product knowledge and he provides his customer with best / really good interest rate I have also recommended him to my friends / Family

Find out how Investors Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

Would like to thank Amit Sharma ( Investor Mortgage ) for helping us throughout the loan approval process. Really appreciate his knowledge and skills that helped us go through this process smoothly. I would recommend Investors Mortgage to anyone looking for a hassle free service.

Pawanvir Sandhu

Really appreciate & grateful for the service .I had a great experience with Pawan Sandhu (investor mortgage)he has been very clear and top of everything during the loan process.good work sir really appreciate thanks so much

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

This is perfect service.

I am satisfied with their service. They have professional skills to serve customers accurately with out consuming time. I have got their references from my friends. They shared their positive experiences of this service with me.

Excellent service

I had a great experience with the investor mortgage. Whole team is very helpful, friendly and professional. Special thanks to Nav Sandhu and Ankur. They are very calm and answered all my questions. Excellent service and highly recommended.

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich was very helpful throughout our loan approval process. He was excellent in his work. I would highly recommend him to everyone He is very professional and proactive. Great experience.

JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Khurram
KhurramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work Ethics

Ibadat Waraich,
our broker helped us from start till end, he was calm, intelligent and responsive.
I will strongly recommend him for all his abilities which he possess. He is the best in the market.

Application Process

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich helped us to get our first home loan.He was absolutely amazing and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step.Loan process was smooth and easy. If you are first home buyer i highly recommend their service. Ibadat thanks again for your service.

Niraj
NirajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Navneet sandhu thank you very much for the excellent service and providing all the information throughout the loan process.No didn’t experience any unexpected extra cost.
10/10 satisfied with the rate we received for our loan.

Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.