Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2021

JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich helped us to get our first home loan.He was absolutely amazing and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step.Loan process was smooth and easy. If you are first home buyer i highly recommend their service. Ibadat thanks again for your service.

Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Harpreet s.
Harpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience

Investors Mortgage provides very professional service and it has been a great experience with the whole team. I would specially thank Ibadat Waraich for his support and professionalism throughout my journey. These blokes are always a step ahead and never gives you an opportunity to follow up on anything.

Thanks you again for the wonderful experience and a smooth process.

Sharan
SharanVictoria

Ankur Dhir Broker

Best Amazing Service!! Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Ankur took all that stresses away by guiding me and my family on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with, Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions by making while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided

Highly recommend using Investor Mortgage

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Other Home Loans

Excellent service provider for Home loans

Amit Sharma from Investors mortgage helped us in the best way possible to get our home loan approved quickly and efficiently. Whole process was smooth and hassle free with Amit guiding us at each step of the way.

Harjit
Harjit

Excellence in profession

I would Definitely recommend Raj Brar,he did very great and satisfied job ,very professional and great service. Customer service was very great and helped me through all the process of home loan.
Kept me updated all the time
Thanks a lot

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Excellent service by Nav Sandhu

Service was really good and they keeps us updated all the time , finally provide us desired amount of loan. Specially we had great help offer by Nav Sandhu . We really appreciate your work.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Super Awesome Highly Highly recommend

IBADAT and his team was thorough and upfront with the products, fees and answered any questions I had. They were prompt with any queries and assisted with the settlement. They provided service over and above what I expected and I can highly recommend them.I cannot thank IBADAT enough for his time and professionalism in finding the right products for my situation.

Highly Recommended

Aman Tiwana did a great job in helping us getting our First Home Loan approved. The whole Investors Mortgage team was very efficient and supportive throughout the process. Extremely knowledgeable and professional.
Thanks Investors Mortgage Brisbane.