Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Lakhwinder Dhillon
Lakhwinder DhillonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service (Ibadat Waraich)

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decision. In our opinion, Ibadat Waraich is the best person for this. He handle everything very quickly, efficiently and his service was the best during our home loan process. I highly recommend him.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Mr. Ankit babbar (investors mortgage) did an excellent job thank you so much

Mr.Ankit Babbar has got a huge home loan product knowledge and he provides his customer with best / really good interest rate I have also recommended him to my friends / Family

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Pawanvir Sandhu

Really appreciate & grateful for the service .I had a great experience with Pawan Sandhu (investor mortgage)he has been very clear and top of everything during the loan process.good work sir really appreciate thanks so much

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2021
JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Excellent service

Ibadat Waraich helped us to get our first home loan.He was absolutely amazing and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step.Loan process was smooth and easy. If you are first home buyer i highly recommend their service. Ibadat thanks again for your service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Harpreet s.
Harpreet s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience

Investors Mortgage provides very professional service and it has been a great experience with the whole team. I would specially thank Ibadat Waraich for his support and professionalism throughout my journey. These blokes are always a step ahead and never gives you an opportunity to follow up on anything.

Thanks you again for the wonderful experience and a smooth process.

Jeed
JeedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product knowledge and best Offer made amongst many.

Great Service, the financial advisor was very knowledgeable and made us the best offer. Also got our loan approval in less then a week. Great work Ankur Dhir thank you.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Sharan
SharanVictoria

Ankur Dhir Broker

Best Amazing Service!! Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Ankur took all that stresses away by guiding me and my family on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with, Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions by making while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided

Highly recommend using Investor Mortgage

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
RSandhu
RSandhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and knowledgeable

It's been good experience and dealing about refinancing the home loan with Investors Mortgage. However, Raj has explained and given all the options and even helped to select the best one. So, will recommend him to friends and knowns.
Thanks Raj.

Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Start now

Excellent service provider for Home loans

Amit Sharma from Investors mortgage helped us in the best way possible to get our home loan approved quickly and efficiently. Whole process was smooth and hassle free with Amit guiding us at each step of the way.

Gavy Samra
Gavy SamraVictoria

Highly professional finance broker in the town.

We were Struggling to get loan approved for our investment property. Then friend of mine referred me to Raj Brar from Investors Mortgage, who was so professional and made our journey easy and smooth to get the job done. So professional.. deserve 5*****. Thanks Mr. Raj Brar looking forward future dealings. Highly recommended.
Highly professional
Client needs centred
No hidden cost or headache

Loan Start DateApril 2019