Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rajesh Bukya

Raj from investors mortgage was excellent to work with, raj was always there to answer any questions we had, and provided us with any information we needed to know, we thank you for helping us buy our first home

Online Tools

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2021
JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sharan
SharanVictoria

Ankur Dhir Broker

Best Amazing Service!! Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Ankur took all that stresses away by guiding me and my family on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with, Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions by making while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided

Highly recommend using Investor Mortgage

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Home Loans

Find out how Investors Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

Harjit
Harjit

Excellence in profession

I would Definitely recommend Raj Brar,he did very great and satisfied job ,very professional and great service. Customer service was very great and helped me through all the process of home loan.
Kept me updated all the time
Thanks a lot