Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Lakhwinder Dhillon
Lakhwinder DhillonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service (Ibadat Waraich)

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decision. In our opinion, Ibadat Waraich is the best person for this. He handle everything very quickly, efficiently and his service was the best during our home loan process. I highly recommend him.

Rajbir S.
Rajbir S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mr Ibadat Waraich (Great Service and Friendly Team)

Ibadat Waraich and his team ( Investor Mortgage) has been very responsible and always provide more in formation than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier. We can easily say Ibadat & team was efficient , professional and knowledgeable and skills that helped us go through this loan process smoothly. In future if somebody need help in their loans we recommend Investors Mortgage for a hassle free service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Mr. Ankit babbar (investors mortgage) did an excellent job thank you so much

Mr.Ankit Babbar has got a huge home loan product knowledge and he provides his customer with best / really good interest rate I have also recommended him to my friends / Family

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Pawanvir Sandhu

Really appreciate & grateful for the service .I had a great experience with Pawan Sandhu (investor mortgage)he has been very clear and top of everything during the loan process.good work sir really appreciate thanks so much

hassle-free service

I would recommend this agency because they are very professional, responsive and efficient. I got unconditional approval al in 2 weeks. Also they respond to each and every query on the same day.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Niraj
NirajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Navneet sandhu thank you very much for the excellent service and providing all the information throughout the loan process.No didn’t experience any unexpected extra cost.
10/10 satisfied with the rate we received for our loan.

Loan used forSecond Home

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

Jeed
JeedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product knowledge and best Offer made amongst many.

Great Service, the financial advisor was very knowledgeable and made us the best offer. Also got our loan approval in less then a week. Great work Ankur Dhir thank you.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Sartaj
SartajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Experienced, knowledgeable & helpful throughout the whole process!!

Mr. Ibadat waraich from investors mortgage has helped me throughout the whole loan process with his great skills & knowledge. He always guided me correctly, trust in me and always comes up with a good financial planning. He made our whole home loan process very smoothly and dream home come true. He always keeps his clients hopes alive and he is very committed to his words.. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends no doubt.. I would congratulate to him and to his whole team who puts an extraordinary efforts!! Looking forward for more business opportunities in future!! Once again a big big thanks to Mr. Ibadat waraich and the whole team. Well done guys!!!

RSandhu
RSandhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and knowledgeable

It's been good experience and dealing about refinancing the home loan with Investors Mortgage. However, Raj has explained and given all the options and even helped to select the best one. So, will recommend him to friends and knowns.
Thanks Raj.

Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Harjit
Harjit

Excellence in profession

I would Definitely recommend Raj Brar,he did very great and satisfied job ,very professional and great service. Customer service was very great and helped me through all the process of home loan.
Kept me updated all the time
Thanks a lot

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Excellent service by Nav Sandhu

Service was really good and they keeps us updated all the time , finally provide us desired amount of loan. Specially we had great help offer by Nav Sandhu . We really appreciate your work.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Super Awesome Highly Highly recommend

IBADAT and his team was thorough and upfront with the products, fees and answered any questions I had. They were prompt with any queries and assisted with the settlement. They provided service over and above what I expected and I can highly recommend them.I cannot thank IBADAT enough for his time and professionalism in finding the right products for my situation.