Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rajesh Bukya

Raj from investors mortgage was excellent to work with, raj was always there to answer any questions we had, and provided us with any information we needed to know, we thank you for helping us buy our first home

Rhett W.
Rhett W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience with experts taking care of everything

With all the mortgage brokers in the market, Aditya Desai is certainly the best. Always available to answer my questions and concerns. He guided me through the options available to me and made it a stress free experience. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, look no further and request for Aditya.
Also shout out to Ellen who made sure all the paperwork I filled out was correct so there was no delays in the process.
Thank you so much to both of you making my dream of owning my own house come true.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Lakhwinder Dhillon
Lakhwinder DhillonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service (Ibadat Waraich)

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decision. In our opinion, Ibadat Waraich is the best person for this. He handle everything very quickly, efficiently and his service was the best during our home loan process. I highly recommend him.

Rajbir S.
Rajbir S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mr Ibadat Waraich (Great Service and Friendly Team)

Ibadat Waraich and his team ( Investor Mortgage) has been very responsible and always provide more in formation than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier. We can easily say Ibadat & team was efficient , professional and knowledgeable and skills that helped us go through this loan process smoothly. In future if somebody need help in their loans we recommend Investors Mortgage for a hassle free service.

Find out how Investors Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

Mr. Ankit babbar (investors mortgage) did an excellent job thank you so much

Mr.Ankit Babbar has got a huge home loan product knowledge and he provides his customer with best / really good interest rate I have also recommended him to my friends / Family

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Pawanvir Sandhu

Really appreciate & grateful for the service .I had a great experience with Pawan Sandhu (investor mortgage)he has been very clear and top of everything during the loan process.good work sir really appreciate thanks so much

JSJ
JSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

He is Very professional and helpful. He help us to get our first home. He is very calm and answered all my questions. There was no unexpected cost. We Highly recommend Investors Mortgage.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Khurram
KhurramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work Ethics

Ibadat Waraich,
our broker helped us from start till end, he was calm, intelligent and responsive.
I will strongly recommend him for all his abilities which he possess. He is the best in the market.

Karam Mani
Karam Mani

excellent service*****

"Well Done! exceeded beyond my expectations!! Pawn Sandhu is the best mortgage Brooker ever we met. His customer dealing skills are exceptional, very polite and trustworthy person. As we are the first time homeowner so had so many questions and anxieties related to home loan or FHOG. I definitely asked him so many questions!!! However, he always replied very calmly and explained the whole procedure very professionally. Finally, we are very thankful to the whole Investors mortgage team for making our journey smooth and hazle free. Especially thanks to Pawan for professional services and keeping us updated.

They are fabulous

They are really professional and understand customer needs. Can do attitude make them difference from others. Got approval very first. They make everything clear to us and guide us the right way. Thanks Nav.

Loan used forSecond Home
Jeed
JeedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product knowledge and best Offer made amongst many.

Great Service, the financial advisor was very knowledgeable and made us the best offer. Also got our loan approval in less then a week. Great work Ankur Dhir thank you.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Sharan
SharanVictoria

Ankur Dhir Broker

Best Amazing Service!! Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Ankur took all that stresses away by guiding me and my family on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with, Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions by making while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided

Highly recommend using Investor Mortgage

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

RSandhu
RSandhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and knowledgeable

It's been good experience and dealing about refinancing the home loan with Investors Mortgage. However, Raj has explained and given all the options and even helped to select the best one. So, will recommend him to friends and knowns.
Thanks Raj.

Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Gavy Samra
Gavy SamraVictoria

Highly professional finance broker in the town.

We were Struggling to get loan approved for our investment property. Then friend of mine referred me to Raj Brar from Investors Mortgage, who was so professional and made our journey easy and smooth to get the job done. So professional.. deserve 5*****. Thanks Mr. Raj Brar looking forward future dealings. Highly recommended.
Highly professional
Client needs centred
No hidden cost or headache

Loan Start DateApril 2019