Investors Mortgage

Investors Mortgage (page 2 of 4)

Brand Manager for Investors Mortgage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

RSandhu
RSandhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and knowledgeable

It's been good experience and dealing about refinancing the home loan with Investors Mortgage. However, Raj has explained and given all the options and even helped to select the best one. So, will recommend him to friends and knowns.
Thanks Raj.

Excellent Service.

Ankur Dhir from Investors Mortgage was very professional and made the home buying process for me seamless. He gave me access to the best interest rates in the market and was always available for assistance even on the weekends. Someone you can definitely rely on for your home buying and other financial decisions. I am very thankful for their professional approach towards this particular client.

Excellent Mortgage Broker

I would like to personally thanks Raj Brar for guiding my wife and me through the process of our home loan. Raj was very professional, transparent and knowledgeable during our interaction with him. He pointed us in the right direction and assisted us in ways that we did not think was possible. Raj kept us in the loop at all stages of this process. He is a very kind and empathetic person and we are thankful and blessed to have had dealings with him. I wish Raj and his team all the best for the future and would recommend 100%. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Regards,
Md Islam

Excellent service provider for Home loans

Amit Sharma from Investors mortgage helped us in the best way possible to get our home loan approved quickly and efficiently. Whole process was smooth and hassle free with Amit guiding us at each step of the way.

Gavy Samra
Gavy SamraVictoria

Highly professional finance broker in the town.

We were Struggling to get loan approved for our investment property. Then friend of mine referred me to Raj Brar from Investors Mortgage, who was so professional and made our journey easy and smooth to get the job done. So professional.. deserve 5*****. Thanks Mr. Raj Brar looking forward future dealings. Highly recommended.
Highly professional
Client needs centred
No hidden cost or headache

Harjit
Harjit

Excellence in profession

I would Definitely recommend Raj Brar,he did very great and satisfied job ,very professional and great service. Customer service was very great and helped me through all the process of home loan.
Kept me updated all the time
Thanks a lot

Manjinderjit S.
Manjinderjit S.Southwest, VIC

Excellent Experience with Investors Mortgage. (Raj Brar)

Highly Recommend!!!!
Investors Mortgage!
Fabulous Service!! Mr. Raj Brar
Definitely would recommend Investors Mortgage to anyone! Excellent experience with amazing customer interaction. Massive thanks to Raj Brar for looking after us all throughout the process!. With great effort of Mr. Raj Brar “The process of home loan was much smoother and less stressful” Much Appreciated.

Thanks alot Mr. Raj Brar and Investors Mortgage. 5/5 stars

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service by Nav Sandhu

Service was really good and they keeps us updated all the time , finally provide us desired amount of loan. Specially we had great help offer by Nav Sandhu . We really appreciate your work.

Super Awesome Highly Highly recommend

IBADAT and his team was thorough and upfront with the products, fees and answered any questions I had. They were prompt with any queries and assisted with the settlement. They provided service over and above what I expected and I can highly recommend them.I cannot thank IBADAT enough for his time and professionalism in finding the right products for my situation.

Great and fast service

I would Definitely recommend Raj Brar,he did very great and satisfied job ,very professional and great service. Customer service was very great and helped me through all the process of my personal loan.
Thanks a lot

Highly Recommended

Aman Tiwana did a great job in helping us getting our First Home Loan approved. The whole Investors Mortgage team was very efficient and supportive throughout the process. Extremely knowledgeable and professional.
Thanks Investors Mortgage Brisbane.

Other Home Loans

Highly recommending with any second thought .....

highly recommended and very appreciated their customer service, not only I received a low-interest rate also they are very good with communicating. keep you updated always available on your first call.
Thank you guys and will be in touch with you guys in future.

Find out how Investors Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

Awesome Exp. Highly recommended..

I had an awesome experience doing my refinance my home loan, which i did try with another broker who sent my ton of paper work to do myself which was so much work to do. With Pawan Sandhu I had just provide some basic things and my loan was approved in 24 hours of providing everything. Really happy with the fast process and communication was great and clear. Highly Recommended. :)

Excellent service experience.

It's a great experience with Raj Brar of Investors Mortgage, for my home loan. Concrete recommendations for loans or any financial services. Very professional never made me felt down.
Communicative.
Supportive.
Full Product knowledge, with
Professional guidance.
Good luck

Perfect

Thanks Navneet bhaji for the help. Very experience, very efficient, professional and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Investors Mortgage, especially for those who this is their first time taking out a mortgage.

Parshant
ParshantSeven hills

Thanks a lot Investors mortgage.

Honestly speaking, as a first home buyer I had a great experience dealing with investors mortgage. Can’t thank enough to everyone working with investors mortgage. Especially many thanks to Mr. Raj Brar who is my mortgage broker and keeps me informed on every single stage. Really professional and friendly behaviour as well at the same time. I would highly recommend Mr. Raj Brar as your mortgage broker. Thanks Mr. Raj Brar for your services. Highly appreciate.

D.Singh
D.SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Brar.

RAJ BRAR is simply great! He assisted us to get the best possible loan to suit our circumstances. He is informative, helpful, professional and he made the seemingly lengthy and difficult process an easy one.
thanks Raj.

Martin
MartinMelbourne

Never give up attitude

I knew that applying for a home loan this time round would be harder than the first time due to some difficult circumstances. Elmer from investor's mortgage understood my requirements and fought for a solution.
I am happy with his communication skills and keeping calm when the situation gets tough.

I would recommend these services to all friends and family looking to purchase their property.

commendable customer service

Very customer focussed and tailored service to my needs. Efficient staff, quick turn arounds and very transparent process. Would certainly recommend to my friends.

Flora
FloraMelbourne

Excellent service

Did re - finance with them excellent service by the team and they got me the best deal . Will recommend family and friends

Highly recommended!!!!

We highly recommended Raj Brar for his great work. He is full of patience as we have to call him thousands of time during the process as he was responsive and helpful each and every time. Raj and his team did a fantastic job. They all were so efficient and they updated everything on time without even asking. Very happy with the service. Highly recommended!!!!...!!!

Excellent service

Special thanks to Raj Brar for excellent service and support. We are very happy and satisfied with service .great work

Anil
Anil

" Best In Business !!! Best Team!! "

Thank you Amit and Aarjoo, and rest of IM team for getting our Home Loan approved. We are so glad we chose you.
A very professional team, everyone whom I had interaction with during this process are very knowledgeable, they have always provided timely updates on our application, they took our stress of the daunting home loan application process and got that done.
Honestly, Just a Thank you is so less from our end :)

I would definitely recommend my family and friends to approach Investors Mortgage team.

job done

As on previous 2 interactions, Amit and his team stood tall and helped us out. Many thanks to the team!

Taj
Tajmelbourne

Perfect job

I am feeling happy to get my first home loan approval . I specially thanks to Navneet Sandhu and all his team who provide us perfect professional service.I highly recommended to Navneet Sandhu for his brilliant service.

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE