MPN: ADT-ION90

See the Best Humidifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helped us in our sleep and dry skin

I have been suffering from allergies including very dry eyes and throat and good thing i have this ion90 and it has been a great help..Living on a mountain, the air is very dry but noticed the change when we use this humidifier. My husband as well noticed the difference in his sleep pattern when we used this , can really recommend this one.

September 9th 2016 Update: The light is tolerable and noise is just enough

For me the light is tolerable, just enough, as well as the noise, if you can tolerate the noise in your laptop fan, its just the same.. with the light.i just put it in one corner of my room that doesn't go directly to my eyes :) So basically can still recommend this humidifier unlike with other units

too noisy and too bright

It was nice to be able to set the humidity level for whole night, but not quite if it's too noisy too bright to sleep with it!
If there's any way to turn the light off and get the noise level down, I would love it even more...

Noisy

I found it a bit too noisy for the bedroom, waked up at night with a headache, switched it off...
I'm not sure if it's a design problem or faulty unit.
Also lights are too bright, even in Sleep mode.
But I do like the ability to set the desired humidity and lots of options.
High tech with a lot of options, humidity sensor.
Too noisy for the bedroom, Lights too bright even in Sleep mode

A really good product

Had sinus problems and in one nights use it was cleared. Has plenty of features and different modes for baby, common cold and allergies it is also easy to use. It has a baby mode wihich I found useful and it makes a good night light in my childs room. I would reccommend this humidifier to others.
There is a sensor that tells you the current humidity
Nothing as yet. There is a long if I want another one for another room I have to wait 6 weeks. Having to change the filter every 3 months

hi can you add essential oils?

I have found that the temperature of the mist feels the same (cool) whether or not it is set to warm. The website states that it has cool or warm mist, and yet I don't have warm mist coming from mine. Does anyone else notice the same?

CategoryHumidifiers