Ionmax ION90

Ionmax ION90

MPN: ION90
See the Best Humidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ionmax

3.8

too noisy and too bright

It was nice to be able to set the humidity level for whole night, but not quite if it's too noisy too bright to sleep with it!
    If there's any way to turn the light off and get the noise level down, I would love it even more...

Lyn Oothasked

I am trying to fit a new IONMaxn 90 filter ... and the new filter has a removable cap.
    Do I remove the cap to use it or just loosen it?
    thanks.

Janabelle

The old filter just screws out and the new one one screws in.

Lyn Ooth

Thanks Janabelle! The filter has been updated in style with a removable cap.. and instruction not to lose the cap.
    I am wondering if the cap should be removed when in use.

Janabelle

My apologies Lyn, I replied without having a good look. I have just been and checked mine, as I have a spare filter and see what you mean. There is a screw on top and an arrow indicates which way to turn it to loosen. When you do this (you can do with your hands quite easily, so don't need a screwdriver) you can remove the cap, give it all a clean before attaching the new filter to the cap. Hopefully you find this information useful.

Janabelleasked

I have found that the temperature of the mist feels the same (cool) whether or not it is set to warm. The website states that it has cool or warm mist, and yet I don't have warm mist coming from mine. Does anyone else notice the same?

Janabelle

I did contact the Company re. the temperature of the mist, as I thought I had a faulty machine, but apparently even though it is warm mist, it feels cool to the touch. When I placed a thermometer at the base of the steam, it did indeed show that it was warm (35 to 40 degrees C) but felt cool when I placed my hand in the mist. I hope this clears up the query for anyone else who may be wondering if they have a faulty appliance.

Get an answer from our members and Ionmax representatives

CategoryHumidifiers