Ionmax ION390 UV

Ionmax ION390 UV

MPN: ION390B

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CassQLD, 4031

Honestly the best purchase I've ever made!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sea Witch

Sea WitchGold Coast

Excellent air filter and ioniser. Reasonably priced

We purchased this on the recommendation of Andatech as a replacement for our Coway that stopped working after a few years and had been discontinued. We have moved into a new unit and the smell from the venting carpets and new kitchen was noticeable whenever we returned to the unit. This ioniser works fantastically! It has a filter to remove dust and pet dander, a HEPA filter, a Carbon filter and UV+ TiO2 filter to remove harmful gases PLUS an ioniser. The light acts as a sensor. We have noticed the difference - the air quality is much improved and the smell has lessened in the month we have been using the ioniser. The price is reasonable and the customer service from Andatch, first rate.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Johnny P

Johnny PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with unit. Good product support from manufacturer!

This is a air purifier that works fairly well. We had a few minor issues but support from manufacturer was good and units are running smoothly now. It has a sensor on the top which shows you how dirty the air is. The device has inbuilt UV? light to kill germs/bacteria with carbon filter and using my air monitoring tool I found that it removed sufficient dust particles.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
The Kahuna

The KahunaMelbourne

Just bought one to see if it really makes a difference.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

honest buddy

honest buddySydney, NSW

Nice to have

I'm a smell sensitive person. I can't stand good or bad smells (i.e. scent/perfumes etc or soap detergents etc.) I bought this product to act as odor neutralizer and I can say that in my experience of using it for a few times it did its job. It didn't do it as fast as I thought but does the job.

BrettMelbourne

Works just fine

Having suffered sinus problems through winter and coming into hayfever season I was keen to get an air purifier to provide some relief in the house. After many hours research I decided to get the ionamx 390 and couldn't be happier. It keeps larger areas like the lounge room fresh and is light enough to easily pick up and move to the bedroom before bed time. I haven't experienced any of the issues an earlier reviewer has and I would recommend this unit to those seeking hayfever or sinus relief.

John Mcleod

John McleodAdelaide

Fantastic Air Purifier!

I bough this a few months back and i am really satisfied with this purifier. I have used couple in the past but i was never this much happy. I have noticed a difference in my home. Highly recommended product - this is my first review and i specially signed up here just to review this product.
Quality of the product as it really helps to freshen the air

arya

aryaMelbourne

Very very good unit and really efficient, highly recommend it!

HanzoTheRazorSouth West Rocks

Not Recommended (UPDATED 19.01.14)

Ionmax
Andatech P.Ionmax
HanzoTheRazor

I bined it. Really wouldn't be worth the hassle to return it so you could repair it or even replace it.

Robyn H.

Robyn H.asked

Does it remove smells of herbs and spces/ cooking smells? BF is super sensitive to smell

Fred

Fredasked

Does it remove smoke smell from the air ?

G'day Fred

Whilst we aren't cigarette smokers - it absolutely removes cooking smoke and the smell from the air. It's also helped over the past few weeks keep the air in the house clear from the smog and smells from the burn off's that are occurring nearby.

Cheers

Cass

Yes it does. I've tested it. I can imagine it would shorten the life span of the machine if it was constantly filtering smoke but it would be an investment into your health so I think the price would be justified. I would clean the filters every couple of weeks depending on how much smoke it needs to filter to ensure the smell doesn't hang around.

Get an answer from our members and Ionmax representatives