Ionmax ION612

Ionmax ION612

MPN: ADT-ION612

See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SciarchitectAU

Energy Efficient & Quiet

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Shirley1111

Shirley1111Sydney, NSW

Beaut little machine - love it!

Bought the ION612 because of condensation in my bedroom during Winter months. I couldn't believe how much moisture this little machine extracted from the air. It doesn't have many moving parts and is easy to use.

The drawers in a wardrobe I have in another room were hard to open, so I put the ION612 in the room, and now they open effortlessly.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

This is a life saver!!

I had a significant mould problem in my bedroom as a result of a leaky shower from the unit above. Even though the shower leak was repaired I continued to have significant dampness and mould problems because of the wet concrete slab which can take months to dry. I purchased this dehumidifier as a last resort to solving my dampness and mould problem and it was worked WONDERS. Everything in my bedroom is now dry and the air is so much cleaner. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Jeff1914NSW South Coast

Works so well

I bought the Ion612 at the start of winter 2015 and am very happy with it's performance . It solved the humidity problem where I live , no more wet windows in the morning and made the air more pleasant to breathe . On the low setting it is so quiet I have had it running about a metre from my pillow and had no problem sleeping . My main room is approx. 7mtrs x 11mtrs x 2-5mtrs with 2 large windows each 215cm x 145cm and the Ion612 has coped really well leaving the windows dry in the morning and the air nice and fresh . I am very glad I bought this product and highly reccomend it to anyone seeking a less damp existence and healthier air to breathe . . .

Mark S

Mark SSydney

Works great

I am very pleased with how the ION612 performed. In quite mode it runs smoothly and, well quite. About the same as your average cooling fan. The windows in the main bedroom would drip with moisture come morning. But I am pleased to say that this is no longer a problem. There support is second to none. When I had some questions they were extremely supportive. Nice to see good old fashioned customer service. And no, I do not work for Andatech or know anyone that does. I am just pleased with their product.

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop Mould from Coming BAck and Remove Smell and Humidity

Stop Mould from Coming BAck and Remove Smell and Humidity
After coming back from holiday found storage area had water coming in and mould, took me ages to clean it all up.
But i need a dehumidifier to stop it from coming back, after careful research i pick the ION612 from www.dehumidifieronline.com.au
great choice over night it was pulling 2L of water of the air ! it worked great.
But it had a kind of smell coming from it, after research i found this to be side effect of pulling odor from the air bonus !
Air Filter, Ionizer, remove moisture from air and odors

Get it if your after one

HappyGirl101

HappyGirl101Sydney NSW

Banish Damp rooms with the IONMAX612 Dehumidifier!

bigbird

bigbirdSydney

Just what I needed.

Quailstar

QuailstarSydney

Amazing machine

sealjack
sealjack

Hi, from you experience do you think it will work for room sized about 10sqm or even 20sqm? I'm in brisbane and we got humid level betwee 65-85% normorly, and I'd like to get below 60%

Simon C.asked

Hi,
Our Ion Max 612 is about 3 yrs old and is brilliant at collecting water, however, just recently it is working as usual but has stopped collecting water in areas of the home that are damp. Does it need a new part or broken or....? Thanks! :)

Ionmax
Andatech P.Ionmax

Hi Simon! We can't be sure until we get the unit back to our warehouse for inspection. The technician will inspect the unit first to find the fault and then let you know how much it might cost to get it fixed or replaced. Do contact us at support@andatech.com.au or call 1300 800 200 to organise a return.

Sciarchitect

Is the 'check' LED lit up? If it is, turn it off and unplug it and clean the filter and air inlet and outlets, making sure they are not blocked or covered by anything. The manual recommennds that after this it should be run in laundry mode for a day.

Simon C.

many thanks guys, we cleaned the filter etc. and that appears to have done the trick. All working again!

Johnny productasked

There's many other option in the market and i wonder which one of the functions and feature is the most important

Can u share some insight on it?
Also dehumdifierbuyerguide .com shared many useful knowledge on dehumidifier, do u think it worth reading?

Hi Johnny,
For me the most important features on the Ionmax 612 are ;
1) Low speed fan so it operates without the noise disturbing me .
2) Timer lets me decide how long I want it to operate for .
3) Ioniser that gives the air a fresh feel and a pleasure to breathe .
4) That it works so well at low temperatures , like winter , performing better than standard compressor type dehumidifiers .

Regarding the dehumidifiers buying guide , I had never heard of them but did have a brief look at the website . I went right to the end of the webpage where I found a statement saying the website is an advertising format connected to Amazon - which causes me to doubt the websites impartiality .

Hope you have found these comments helpful Johnny .

Regards , Jeff1914

Johnny product

thanks so much for the reply jeff.. really appreciated
i am digging for a good dehumdifieir that truly helps
do u think the review on dehumidifierbuyerguide.com is a holistc one?

Lilyasked

Hi Does anyone know if the Desiccant need changed and How often?

Hi Lily ,
As I understand , the desiccant rotor will not need changing for many years , possibly a lifetime . The desiccant is heated and dried after it becomes wet so that it is being constantly recycled with no need to replace it.
If you need more information I suggest you contact Andatech Customer Service, PH. 1300 800 200 , email : info@andatech.com.au
Hope this has helped you .
Regards , Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

Get an answer from our members and Ionmax representatives