Ionmax ION612

Read the reviews for Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ad
    Shirley1111

Shirley1111Sydney, NSW

Beaut little machine - love it!

Bought the ION612 because of condensation in my bedroom during Winter months. I couldn't believe how much moisture this little machine extracted from the air. It doesn't have many moving parts and is easy to use.

The drawers in a wardrobe I have in another room were hard to open, so I put the ION612 in the room, and now they open effortlessly.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

This is a life saver!!

I had a significant mould problem in my bedroom as a result of a leaky shower from the unit above. Even though the shower leak was repaired I continued to have significant dampness and mould problems because of the wet concrete slab which can take months to dry. I purchased this dehumidifier as a last resort to solving my dampness and mould problem and it was worked WONDERS. Everything in my bedroom is now dry and the air is so much cleaner. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ionmax ION612 compares to other Dehumidifiers

Jeff1914

Jeff1914NSW South Coast

Works so well

I bought the Ion612 at the start of winter 2015 and am very happy with it's performance . It solved the humidity problem where I live , no more wet windows in the morning and made the air more pleasant to breathe . On the low setting it is so quiet I have had it running about a metre from my pillow and had no problem sleeping . My main room is approx. 7mtrs x 11mtrs x 2-5mtrs with 2 large windows each 215cm x 145cm and the Ion612 has coped really well leaving the windows dry in the morning and the air nice and fresh . I am very glad I bought this product and highly reccomend it to anyone seeking a less damp existence and healthier air to breathe . . .

Mark S

Mark SSydney

Works great

I am very pleased with how the ION612 performed. In quite mode it runs smoothly and, well quite. About the same as your average cooling fan. The windows in the main bedroom would drip with moisture come morning. But I am pleased to say that this is no longer a problem. There support is second to none. When I had some questions they were extremely supportive. Nice to see good old fashioned customer service. And no, I do not work for Andatech or know anyone that does. I am just pleased with their product.

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop Mould from Coming BAck and Remove Smell and Humidity

Stop Mould from Coming BAck and Remove Smell and Humidity
    After coming back from holiday found storage area had water coming in and mould, took me ages to clean it all up.
    But i need a dehumidifier to stop it from coming back, after careful research i pick the ION612 from www.dehumidifieronline.com.au
    great choice over night it was pulling 2L of water of the air ! it worked great.
    But it had a kind of smell coming from it, after research i found this to be side effect of pulling odor from the air bonus !
    Air Filter, Ionizer, remove moisture from air and odors

Get it if your after one

Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Looking for Dehumidifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE-20R

Ad
    HappyGirl101

HappyGirl101Sydney NSW

Banish Damp rooms with the IONMAX612 Dehumidifier!

bigbird

bigbirdHobart, TAS

Just what I needed.

Quailstar

QuailstarSydney

Amazing machine

sealjack
    sealjack

Hi, from you experience do you think it will work for room sized about 10sqm or even 20sqm? I'm in brisbane and we got humid level betwee 65-85% normorly, and I'd like to get below 60%

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Ionmax ION612 compares to other Dehumidifiers

Sreejithasked

Hello ionmax team, I have ionmax dehumidifier ION612. Overall its a great unit. But the problem for me to use it in bedroom is the illuminated operating light. Is there a way to switch it off?

Sciarchitect

I don't know of any way to switch off the lights on any of the Ionmax products we have. The bright light on the air purifier is extremely annoying. We cover the lights with fabric, making sure not to cover any vents or filter inlets.

Sreejith

Im doing the same. I put a duct tape covering the area on the side where the light comes out - its bloody annoying.

Phillip B.

Phillip B.asked

Does it have a water tank only hose type outlet so i can connectit to a drip line and run it outside the house?

Sciarchitect

Yes, it has an outlet and comes with a hose.

Vineesh

Vineeshasked

Hi , I am having 95% in my room sometimes and it can get cold here like from 7- 16 degrees .what would be the best humidifier for me . I was looking Ionmax612 dehumidifier but the stock is unavailable now . Would you guide me in relation to my questions

Sciarchitect

I did some research before my purchase and chose the Ionmax ION612, and I've been very happy with it. During Winter we have been running it 24/7, because it's currently drying all of our clothes inside, as well as keeping Winter condensation down. The machine does generate a little heat, but if you are cold it's not a heater.
    You can currently pre-order it with the distributor for the end of July, or I've seen them on ebay.

Ionmax
    Support Team A.Ionmax

Hi Vineesh,
    A desiccant dehumidifier would be best as they work well even in cold climate. 95% humidity in your room does seem quite serious , so I would recommend considering the ION632 model as well (It is also the top recommended model by CHOICE since 2013). This model is in stock and available for purchase. It is similar to the ION612 but its 'big brother' and can remove more moisture a day (10L/day).
    Otherwise the ION612 is actually due to come in next week which is not too far away.
    Do contact our support team if you have any questions or would like further information.

Get an answer from our members and Ionmax representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers
    Max Room Size 30
    Moisture Removal7 L/day (20°C, 60% RH)
    Water Tank Capacity2 L