Ionmax ION70

See the Best Humidifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy

After trying other humidifiers with humidistats I found that this is the only one in the price range that works as it should.

It's quiet, has a large tank and the night light is a nice cool feature that makes it a good addition to a nursery.

Construction is also good. Compared to other humidifiers in the price range, you can definitely feel the quality in the plastics. Others that I have used use the brittle kind of plastic that just shatters if you bump it the wrong way.

Extremely happy with the purchase. The only downside I can find is that it is not recommended to use essential oils with it. I have to admit I do use essential oils though, which probably voids the warranty but in any case, ours is used heavily and it has not broken down yet. I cannot see any visible damage to the device and one cycle using just plain water seems to wash any trace of essential oils out.

Highly Recommended!

I did some research and decided to go with this one because of the good price and good features. Handy features like night light and negative ioniser. Very easy to use and easy to move from room to room. safe to use with kids. sometimes used in their bedrooms at night while they sleep. helped to clear dry skin.
Night Light

can you use essential oils with it ?Hi Niruk. No, we do not recommend using the humidifier with any essential oils as this may damage some of the parts. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. support@andatech.com.au or 1300 800 200.

Given that this is a discontinued product, are the replacement filters (noted as optional in the product manual) still available? If so, how much do they cost? If not, would you recommend using cooled boiled water instead of tap water? Also, will the unit run without the filter in place? That is, can you remove the used / exhausted filter and not reattach it to the inside of the cap for ongoing use? Thank you, Leanne.
The unit will still run without a filter in place.. and yes, you can use it with filtered water as I do with mine :)

Hi I would like to buy ionmax ION90. How much it wil cost me to be delivered at alicesprings NT 0870? I also would like to know how much time it will take for delivery
Hi Parthasarathi! Thank you for your question. The cost of delivery of an Ionmax iON90 from Andatech to NT 0870 will be $15 and delivery will be approximately 5-6 business days. You can feel free to contact us on 1300 800 200 (or 03 8899 6900) for more information on the ION90 :) - Vivien

I like the product. Would like to know total cost for product to be mailed to 21a Emily St Millicent 5289 I would also like to know cost of ongoing oils etc that are suitable and recommended to use Thank you. Rod.
Hi Rod. If you buy from Ionmax directly, it will be $199 plus $15 for shipping to SA 5289. You can buy directly from http://www.ionmax.com.au/ionmax-ion70 or http://www.andatech.com.au/humidifiers/ionmax-ion70. A lot of our resellers also sell the ION70 at a slight discount and many offer free shipping. You can do a quick Google search for "Ionmax Ion70" to look for other resellers :) The ION70 is not suitable for use with essential oils. If you'd like to use essential oils, I'd recommend our latest aroma diffuser, the Ionmax Serene ION138 - http://www.andatech.com.au/aroma-diffusers/ionmax-serene-ion138 . Hope that helps, and please feel free to contact us at support@andatech.com.au or 1300 800 200 (or +613 8899 6900) if we can assist you with anything else! -VivienThank you Very helpful Rod

CategoryHumidifiers