IOOF

IOOF (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Rates and Fees

Don't switch your super to them!

The amount of times I have changed my address in the system, in writing and over the phone yet I still get letters sent to ALL of my old addresses including my current address (how is that even possible?). It is so difficult to get straight answers from them and when you email they will almost never reply. I changed jobs and have had to follow them up countless times to alter my plan (it's been over four months and still nothing has been altered). I can't believe I trusted them with my super. Please do not switch your super to them. I will be changing very soon!

Disgusting Company

Opened up two super accounts without my knowledge and is charging both fees - I have only ever been with IOOF and never requested this to happen
DON'T GO THROUGH IOOF UNLESS YOU WANT TO RETIRE POOR!!!

total and permanent disability,income protection claims

they are the biggest bunch of lying dogs what so ever,i am 15% disabled with severe testiclular condition;enlarged prostrate,anxiety depression which has been made worse by my experiences with this company.watch out 4 customer care officer [name removed] who has lied about 15 different times in my deelings with this company.they owe me $17000 in backpay from the income protection alone from the start of 2013 even though they have received a stat deck from a disability network that I worked minimum 16hrs per week they only pay me 9.3hrs per week income protection.i would love to see how certain individals would go with the pain and disabilities that I have

Annoyed & Sad

Annoyed & SadSouth East Queensland, QLD

A joke in every sense!

I need an hour to advise you of all the issues with IOOF. Simply their unprofessional, slow, rude, incompetent - especially client services in Melbourne (99% in there are useless) & insurance claims in Hobart!
One of the worst companies I've ever had to associate myself with. Ive employed a law firm to deal with them on my behalf because they causing me more health issues than I already have! Stay away at all costs when it comes to investments (rip off fees) and insurance products.

Incompetent systems & process, poor service!

Had very Bad experience with this company:
* Investment switch online failed three times.
* No formal acknowledgement of your investment switch with applicable unit prices.
* Rollover request takes forever, there is no SLA.
* Customer complaints are respond to very slowly.
* Yearly statement does not recorded all transactions, they sold your investments to bump up the cash account without letting you know.
* Poor documentation and customer communications.

Consider the high fees they charged and poor service, there are better options elsewhere.

No customer service

Impossible trying to deal with IOOF. Unfriendly over the phone, they dont call you back or acknowledge written correspondence. They are happy to take your money but try getting it out when you retire? Even when you fill in all their forms and prove your identity, this is not enough. Maybe they are in financial difficulty. Wouldnt recommend any of their products to anyone.

Tomorrow I put in a formal complaint to the Superannuation tribunal.

Toatally unresponsive and inefficient company