Listing monitored by Ipstar

• Adequate Speeds Yes (69) · No (43)

Tony Jackson
Tony Jackson

Has been good

I have found everything to be great. Friendly installer friendly and helpful phone consultants. Follow up from iPstar has been great and informative. Would recommend them to any person to use

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Tony, Thank you. We appreciate the positive review!

Chris Harvey
Chris HarveyThe Mallee, VIC

Quick, fuss free connection.

Signed up after a google search, amazed that I was connected the very next day.
Cheaper than the main contenders, and haven't had the slightest drama.
Just good steady internet at a great price.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Chris, Thanks! we try making it as easy as we can!

Perfection on the phone

My daughter was on zoom for dance lesson and it crashed. Over an 1 1/2hr on the phone to sort out the problem. Having an autistic child who needs the internet we couldnt live without it. The gentleman was wonderful kind compassionate spent time explaining everything to us so we could understand. When the kids came in to say thank you he acknowledged them. Fantastic NEVER EVER leaving this company. If i could give employee of the month he should win it for the year.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Dee, Appreciate the kind review and taking the time to share your story. Let us know who you dealt with, so he can get a pat on the back :)

Dee Williams
Dee Williams

Saisal i think thats how its written. He was wonderful. Happened wednesday 22nd april after 4:30pm. Hope that helps with who was on.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Dee, Thanks for getting back to me. Awesome, it must be Faisal. I will let him know of his awesome review. Thank you again!

A Great Service and Support Team!

The connection is slow to connect. The ping is around 600ms but the speed is great.
I have a bit of a problem with WiFi calling as the quality of calls seems to be very low.
Landline is great.
IPSTAR does not provide unlimited internet, which is something strange for me.
Also, the off-peak usage starts from 1am????
Support staff is amazing. The work from home during COVID and they are extremelt professional. Well done!

Great customer service!

Ipstar internet has been a part of our life for a long time! I recently contacted them to get wifi on at my home. We live in very remote part of NSW and have satellite internet. I spoke with Faysal and can not fault him in his professionalism and patience, whilst giving my easy and clear directions to get myself set up.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Brigette, thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sure Faisal will be very happy to hear your feedback also!

Rechelle
RechelleCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Value/Connection and Service by far from any Internet Company

My father lives outback and has had this service for a couple of years. Over that time I have had to call customer service on many occasions for him, and have found the staff to be more helpful than any other customer service I have had to deal with. When on holidays here with my teens they have used the internet relentlessly and have never encountered any issues with speed. Their prices are excellent with many choices of products for all types of users. Also very reasonable pricing on buying extra data. Love the fact that the internet will not work when out of data, so you avoid the nasty extra data block charges that some companies have. Would highly recommend this company to anyone. You wont be disappointed.

Vicki E.
Vicki E.Perth, WA

Internet is great, No more drop outs !

The connection has no more drop outs and the speed seems to be staying quite high and consistent
The phone call with IPstar was easy and they did most of the work in the background

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Vicki, Glad we could help, we hope you enjoy the service!

Review collected in partnership with Ipstar

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Linda
Linda

Helpful personal service

We took out the service about two months ago and very pleased so far. The ease of arranging a plan, and the personal service - helpful, efficient and friendly - each time I rang have been excellent. The only negative is that I feel that their additional data blocks are a little over-priced, compared with another provider we have used in the past at another property.

Steven Bolton
Steven BoltonLaunceston, TAS

connection and service

i'm getting 10.5 speed on my nbn 12 ! the price of my plan is only $40.00 and the service is good! i'm happy! the connection has been very reliable! i would recommend ipstar!

Hi Steven,

Glad to hear you are enjoying the service, and we are providing a service that meets your needs! Enjoy!

Parrish Hague
Parrish Hague

After years of being neglected and ripped off by telstra I just got fed up with all the spin and poor service. Along came ipstar and they couldn't be more helpful. Should have gone it years ago, got rid of products I wasn't using services that were valueless and cut my bill in the process.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Parrish, Thanks for your review. Happy to hear we could help! Enjoy!

Maureen Nathan
Maureen NathanGippsland, VIC

Too many drop outs

Just drops out all the time, never even signed up for 24 months, reception crap should be a lot better for what I’m paying $130 of what exactly not that great maybe they should cone out and have a look to see if the satellite can be better

Great service.

We've been with Ipstar for around a year. Remote Australia. I find dealing with them easier than a larger company like Telstra. Quicker response times and friendly staff located in Australia.

Hi Steph

Thanks for your review, we are happy to provide you with Aussie based support, and Yes, we are always happy to help!

Find out how Ipstar compares to other Internet Service Providers

customer service was very good

customer service was very good, and very patient. The tech support person bent over backwards to help get me online again. I like ipstar because we are talking to australians so keeping the product and the wages at home

Start DateOctober 2019
IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Bernice, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about IPSTAR and out tech support team. We are just happy to help!

Jneen
Jneen

Ipstar are legends!

I have been with Ipstar now for several years, and they have always been awesome! I called them today with a billing question and they sorted that out, then they asked if there was anything else they could help with, and I said "Well, actually...." and then they sorted out a technical issue that had just recently occurred! They are always friendly and very helpful, and patient with internet luddites like myself! Highly recommended.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Jneen, Thank you for your review, and we are always happy to help!

Keith
KeithWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

ipstar 60/20 fixed wireless

Had no drop outs average speed has only been 30mb/sec. Good enough for netflix and most other things. I do a lot of remote support and that works well, I would like a bit more speed but cant get fiber where I am and its a massive improvement over satellite and mobile broadband

Start DateJanuary 2020

Dillon Leigh
Dillon LeighCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Need my internet on

I dont have internet but it was connected on the 24 of dec 2019 so haven't experienced nothing i would just like my internet up and running please and thankyou

Adequate Speeds No
IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Dillon, I will arrange a technician to give you a call, would you be able to advise the best time to call?

Abel Stavrow
Abel StavrowCentral Queensland, QLD

Fast & reliable internet speeds/competitive pricing

originally went though another small NBN Co supplier that operated though the Optus network speeds were inconsistent and it had very bad ms response time so i switched to anothe NBN CO supplier which used the vodophone network it was constant but far worse speeds than i switched to my current internet provider which goes though the Telstra network & the speeds at a constant 25 mbps to 29 mbps so yeah compared to 4mbps to 11 mbps & 500kbps to 3 mbps its pretty much heaven though i live pretty darn far outta town so my opinions probably worthless.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hello Abel. Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear you have a better service and happy to help if you need anything. We appreciate your opinion, Good or bad, we are happy to help!

Joanne Houghton
Joanne HoughtonFar North Queensland, QLD

Ordered phone & internet - Only internet connected. STILL waiting on phone.

Internet took a while to be completed due to lost package but all good now and is working perfectly so far. Also ordered a business phone line. Nothing. Still nothing. Still waiting. I told humans over the phone and left message through website. Still Nothing. Still waiting.

Good set up

Good customer service... Good service... set up was easy... Delivery of modem took alot longer than originally expected/promised... Everything else was according to expectations... 2nd service i have and would recommend Ipstar to anyone that is looking for reliable NBN

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Brae, Thank you for the feedback. We do apologize on the router, But we are happy to hear you are enjoying the service!

Jasmine Wong
Jasmine WongHunter Region, NSW

i am very happy with the sales team when i was making enquiry of the nbn for my area. And i have issue with login ,very quick for the support team to contact me and I am able to log in to the portal without any issue.

Adequate Speeds Yes
IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Jasmine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our sales and Support team are both happy to help you out. We hope you enjoy the service too!

NBN wireless

Had issues and it was seen to extremely quickly and is now fixed with a great service currently. I am impressed by the helpful and friendly service provided to me so far.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Noreen, Thank you for the positive feedback, we are happy to help. We also hope you enjoy the service!

Noreen Kellett
Noreen Kellett

So far I am super happy, haven't had reliable internet for years.

Review collected in partnership with Ipstar

Thankyou we have internet its great

we are in an area where there is no coverage for phone and ipstar internet gave us connection to outside world They were more than happy to connect us up to our sky satellite.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Thank you Bernie, we hope you enjoy the service!

Waste of time and money

We joined our new property to Ipstar on fixed line NBN. The connection does not work. The help line does not answer (one hour wait) and if you request for a phone call response, they do not phone you back. You are never in a line. So frustrating. Moving connection to Telstra (God help me)

Absolute con!

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

I have sent a DM to IPSTR B.

Margaret-ann Edwards
Margaret-ann EdwardsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

If not for Kris in sales i really would not be with you.He is such an asset to your company, I would like to thank him.

No but it took over 3mnths to get it up & going. Disgusting the wonderful Kris is from Sales is only reason am with you after that!I hope that his supervisors see this & give him credit were due.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hello Margaret-ann. Thank you for highlighting Krish, I am sure he is more than happy to help!

Other Internet Service Providers