Listing monitored by Ipstar

• Adequate Speeds Yes (15) · No (2)

Ipstar Is Alright

Ipstar is pretty good. Sometimes cuts out but other than that it is alright. The service is pretty good when needed. Overall, I am satisfied with the service they provide.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Great! Nearly everything is unlimited and don't run out of Internet

We just changed over to the new Ipstar Skymuster plans we were skeptical at first but they are great the internet is faster, and we have unlimited on nearly everything.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Nicole, Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear you are enjoying Sky Muster Plus. Happy Days!

Douglas
DouglasSydney, NSW

Definitely an improvement over ADSL

Transfer to Sky Muster Plus provided an improved VOI service with less dropout. New account website more informative and user friendly. Phone support has been very helpful, talking through account settings. Only concern is the inability to access extra data if limit is reached.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Douglas, Thanks for sharing your review. I am glad to hear your Sky Muster Plus is working well and you're enjoying it.

I understand your concern about extra data and I will pass your concern onto the relevant teams as feedback.

Tamborine Satellite
Tamborine Satellite

Very Reliable

Far more reliable than the phone line ADSL+ service I had.....Installed on time by a very professional team (that even cleaned up after themselves). Overall speeds are better than ADSL+. Highly recommended

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi thank you for leaving us a review and appreciate the recommendation!

Find out how Ipstar compares to other Internet Service Providers

A Great Service and Support Team!

The connection is slow to connect. The ping is around 600ms but the speed is great.
I have a bit of a problem with WiFi calling as the quality of calls seems to be very low.
Landline is great.
IPSTAR does not provide unlimited internet, which is something strange for me.
Also, the off-peak usage starts from 1am????
Support staff is amazing. The work from home during COVID and they are extremelt professional. Well done!

Great customer service!

Ipstar internet has been a part of our life for a long time! I recently contacted them to get wifi on at my home. We live in very remote part of NSW and have satellite internet. I spoke with Faysal and can not fault him in his professionalism and patience, whilst giving my easy and clear directions to get myself set up.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Brigette, thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sure Faisal will be very happy to hear your feedback also!

Good set up

Good customer service... Good service... set up was easy... Delivery of modem took alot longer than originally expected/promised... Everything else was according to expectations... 2nd service i have and would recommend Ipstar to anyone that is looking for reliable NBN

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Brae, Thank you for the feedback. We do apologize on the router, But we are happy to hear you are enjoying the service!

Review collected in partnership with Ipstar

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jasmine Wong
Jasmine WongHunter Region, NSW

i am very happy with the sales team when i was making enquiry of the nbn for my area. And i have issue with login ,very quick for the support team to contact me and I am able to log in to the portal without any issue.

Adequate Speeds Yes
IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Jasmine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our sales and Support team are both happy to help you out. We hope you enjoy the service too!

Margaret-ann Edwards
Margaret-ann EdwardsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

If not for Kris in sales i really would not be with you.He is such an asset to your company, I would like to thank him.

No but it took over 3mnths to get it up & going. Disgusting the wonderful Kris is from Sales is only reason am with you after that!I hope that his supervisors see this & give him credit were due.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hello Margaret-ann. Thank you for highlighting Krish, I am sure he is more than happy to help!

No issues so far

Few drop offs at the beginning of the service and the support is only during office hours. Overall, pretty reliable with a steady speed (not max obviously). Got no issues, works good.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Hi Ghanem,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our Customer Support team is open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm AEST, and Saturday 9 am - 5:30 pm AEST. Enjoy your new NBN service, Ghanem!

Review collected in partnership with Ipstar

Everyone needs internet these days

Just wanted to say, to get my internet connected was a little slow but the customer service I had to resolve the issue was fantastic, very understanding people and helpful.

Connection TypeWireless
IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Thank you Marie, we appreciate the feedback. Our staff really do try to help the best they can.

Michael Schmidt
Michael SchmidtThe Mallee, VIC

It is good; I can live without internet at home but it was hard work.I

I took my time, and carefully selected a package to suit my needs. Very happy. I have had a period without service, but it was the NBN Modem at fault.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy the service!

InternetterWestern District, VIC

Very positive

The connection isn't reliable at present, [difficulty logging on], but that is because I have a faulty modem, which Ipstar have diagnosed for me over the phone via testing, and passed the data over to NBN. I haven't experienced any dropouts so far....just an occasional 'freeze', which could be my computer rather than the internet.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Thanks for the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope to hear from you soon!

beth crouch
beth crouchPerth, WA

migration

i have migrated from Reachnet to Gmail with the help of Faisal.
i could not ask for better service from the technician. very helpful, very patient and bothered to understand from my business point of view the necessary requirements.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Thank you Beth. I appreciate you giving Faisal some acknowledgment. Much appreciated!

Caroline
CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suffice for our needs

Very prompt and friendly satellite installation. Reasonable communication to date as required. So far so good for connection. Modem needed a reset when power was off for a day and it got confused with solar turning it back on again a few times.
Only minor point is that satellite costs exceed fixed wireless & adsl across the board which detracts the desirability, as does the set peak/off-peak hours.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Thank you for your feedback Caroline. Muchly appreciated!