Listing monitored by Ipstar

• Adequate Speeds Yes (42) · No (1)

A must need

The network is a must need in a location where phone reception is zero. The NBN satellite allows you to undertake day to day activities which are essential. And helps you keep in touch.

Great Company

I had the connection eventually put into my house. Contracting Company for NBN Co let the process down. Didn't bother to show up on the said date or time. Disappointed with this. All in all the ISP ( IPSTAR ) has kept me informed and helped with the settings of my router. Would recommend Ipstar 5/5

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Hannah, as an NBN Sub contractor for FW and Sat services I am fully aware of the Sub contractors obligations. The transaction was great through Ipstar. Issues with the installing company. :-) No contact details only SMS service bad management.

super service

Im very happy with the product from ip star I haven't had any problems with the service. I spoke to Sandy and was impressed by his explanation and was put at ease as he informed me of the accumulated data I have
. Thank you for all the good will you are giving us in these difficult times.
Kind Regards

Great service - noticeable improvement since first joining in 2017

Has always been minimal dropouts which is why we considered continuing with ipstar when they called to follow up an offer to try their Skymaster plus plan.
Improvement has been in the customer service arena. Since around April 2020, the slightest of queries have been responded to - honestly, efficiently and thoroughly - within a very short time frame. Usually within a day or two.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Thanks for the great feedback Julie.

The support team are a hard working bunch and this review will make their day!

Great Service, Thank You

Fast reliable service and install at an area which is pretty isolated, so far great service and support from IPSTAR, just waiting for the account set up and first Bill, Thank you

Hi Irma,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We offer services all around Australia. So if you know anyone that is in the same situation, refer them to us and will both get $50 on your next invoice! Nowhere is too far for us!

Nancy Clarke
Nancy ClarkeMurray Region, NSW

Stress Gone

This is a great plan as I never run out of data. Direct Debit payments easy as .Technically sound and great courteous staff if needed.Communication and notifications is fantastic and always speak to a human if you have a problem .As a Client I have watched this business grow, the plans and speeds are second to none they have today. A honest reliable business that stands behind what it sells.I would recommend Ipstar to anyone .

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with IPSTAR. We are just doing our best to help!

Ben Myors
Ben MyorsGoulburn Valley, VIC

The service is reliable with great connection and good speed for satellite, haven’t had many issues but when had a few the support team helped when contact and offer support and help to fix the issue. Above all great service and great support team. Would happily recommend ipstar satellite for people who cannot access normal nbn due to where to they live. Keep up the great work.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi ben, Thank you for leaving us a review and glad to hear you are enjoying our service!

Review collected in partnership with Ipstar

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Melissa S.
Melissa S.Southeast, SA

Ipstar 5 star service

I recently wanted to connect my home phone land line, I was fortunate enough to have Faisal looking after my request, he looked into a few hold ups and sorted them, followed through and went out of his way to make sure the phone was connected as quickly as possible. I am very thankful for his consistent, perseverance on this connection. We now have a home phone, so glad to be able to make calls easily from our rural location, Thank you soooooo much Faisal and IPSTAR, we are very happy.

Hi Melissa, Thank you. We appreciate it

Also, Praise for Faisal going above and beyond! I'll let him know.

Amy R.
Amy R.Wheatbelt, WA

Wonderful service

Reliable service, was set up very quickly and any issues sorted out quickly and efficiently. Easy to set up, just plug and play. Works with netflix with very little or no buffering

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Amy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you enjoy your FTTP service.

Has been good

I have found everything to be great. Friendly installer friendly and helpful phone consultants. Follow up from iPstar has been great and informative. Would recommend them to any person to use

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Tony, Thank you. We appreciate the positive review!

Chris Harvey
Chris HarveyThe Mallee, VIC

Quick, fuss free connection.

Signed up after a google search, amazed that I was connected the very next day.
Cheaper than the main contenders, and haven't had the slightest drama.
Just good steady internet at a great price.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Chris, Thanks! we try making it as easy as we can!

Perfection on the phone

My daughter was on zoom for dance lesson and it crashed. Over an 1 1/2hr on the phone to sort out the problem. Having an autistic child who needs the internet we couldnt live without it. The gentleman was wonderful kind compassionate spent time explaining everything to us so we could understand. When the kids came in to say thank you he acknowledged them. Fantastic NEVER EVER leaving this company. If i could give employee of the month he should win it for the year.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Dee, Appreciate the kind review and taking the time to share your story. Let us know who you dealt with, so he can get a pat on the back :)

Dee Williams
Dee Williams

Saisal i think thats how its written. He was wonderful. Happened wednesday 22nd april after 4:30pm. Hope that helps with who was on.

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Dee, Thanks for getting back to me. Awesome, it must be Faisal. I will let him know of his awesome review. Thank you again!

Rechelle
RechelleCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Value/Connection and Service by far from any Internet Company

My father lives outback and has had this service for a couple of years. Over that time I have had to call customer service on many occasions for him, and have found the staff to be more helpful than any other customer service I have had to deal with. When on holidays here with my teens they have used the internet relentlessly and have never encountered any issues with speed. Their prices are excellent with many choices of products for all types of users. Also very reasonable pricing on buying extra data. Love the fact that the internet will not work when out of data, so you avoid the nasty extra data block charges that some companies have. Would highly recommend this company to anyone. You wont be disappointed.

Vicki E.
Vicki E.Perth, WA

Internet is great, No more drop outs !

The connection has no more drop outs and the speed seems to be staying quite high and consistent
The phone call with IPstar was easy and they did most of the work in the background

IPSTAR B.Ipstar

Hi Vicki, Glad we could help, we hope you enjoy the service!

Linda
Linda

Helpful personal service

We took out the service about two months ago and very pleased so far. The ease of arranging a plan, and the personal service - helpful, efficient and friendly - each time I rang have been excellent. The only negative is that I feel that their additional data blocks are a little over-priced, compared with another provider we have used in the past at another property.