iRest A100

iRest A100 Questions & Answers

Trev
Trev

Hi
Am interested in the irest A100 in red. What is your best price and is delivery and installation included , if not, how much extra for both.
What kind of warranty do you provide free of charge ?
Trevor

Jamie I.

You can check special price in the website. https://www.irestonline.com.au/
They have 3yrs warranty from my understanding and for the delivery and installation, you'd better call or email them to ask !

Mark M.

Are you guys at fro Brisbane thanks

Mark M.

There is no shop. There is 3 massage chairs in the middle of the walkway, in DFO, Went there and agreed on a price, filled out my address on paper and when she had finished texting she advised me she couldn’t do it for the price she had given me. Told me to do it on line. I rang the on line number and they were dearer than her original price before discount at DFO. Rang the 1800 number twice and left a message, no one got back to me. Will be going else where to purchase chairs for my business.

ben
ben

i am in Melbourne

Jamie I.

iRest has showrooms in Melbourne. Check the store address here https://www.irestonline.com.au/stores/

Frank
Frank

What is difference between A100-9 AND A100-19? What are their years of manufacture, respectively?
Thanks.

Hiep G.
Hiep G.

how much for this one . Thanks

Teressa
Teressa

Where abouts in NSW can you buy this chair? And how much and if there is a payment plan?

NPLR
NPLR

Do you have store in Melbourne? Thanks. Nga

Kym
Kym

I am 6'5"" tall does the head cushion and leg extension cope with tall people?

Peter E.
Peter E.

I'm 6'2"..... I'd like to get an answer on this as well.

dncae
dncae

Anywhere on Central Coast NSW I can get this please/

Rosy L.
Rosy L.

Hi Dncae , Really happy that you are interested . You can visit our store DFO Homebush . Thank you and have a lovely day ^^

Liz N.
Liz N.

Can I try the chair at DFO in Brisbane/Gold Coast?

Cliff Perrin
Cliff Perrin

I live in Hervey Bay in South East Queensland. Is there somewhere I can see and try the A100 chair in SE Queensland. within reasonable distance from Hervey Bay?

hiaus

Hi Cliff, thank you for your interest in our product.
We're going to reopen our store in DFO Airport in two weeks.
You can experience various products and get counseling there.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer service contact number is 0478 132 531.
Thank you.
Have a nice day~!

LMH
LMH

May I know whether there is I-Rest shop at Homebush DFO, where I can try different models of I-Rest? Is your model A100 cos I can't find it online? Tks for yr help.

hiaus

Hi LMH, Thank you for your interest in our product.
You can experience iRest A100 at Homebush DFO. and you can see the product on our homepage.
The link is https://irest-shc.com/product/irest-a100-electric-massage-chair/
if you have any questions, contact us. Our customer service contact number is 0478 132 531.
have a great day~!

Get an answer from our members and iRest Massage chair representatives