2iRest SL-R168

97% · 642 · 3%

Ip Lau
Ip Lau
  Fair Incentive

very comfortable and easy to use. Multiple function to suit all position. good value for money

I have brought this product for 18 months, very comfortable and reliable. I enjoy the massage everyday and relax. Show details
Adele C
Adele CSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Love this! We use it every night

Ever since I started using this massage chair, I have been sleeping well and I sleep through the night which is unheard of. My husband who was sceptical initially is also loving the chair now!
Definitely recommend this to everyone who is still considering. Show details
Laurin T.
Laurin T.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very good for muscle pain

I purchased the Irest Massage Chair in December 2021 and must say that it has been extremely useful in easing my tired and sore achy muscles. I especially love that the massage feels very firm and vigorous and my husband also loves the massage chair as well. He is in it every night.
I would definitely recommend Irest massage chairs. Show details
Ron
RonSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

This has been a god sent. My parents felt in love with it

It’s been used by my family daily. Now my dad doesn’t complain about his back pain at all and mum loves it because her pain has gone too in her hands. I think the blood circulation is really good when using it on daily bases. Excellent massaging chair for over all body. Very happy with it and quality of product is outstanding Show details
Adrian L.
Adrian L.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Good product! Guaranteed quality and satisfaction

Since I've iRest R168 massage chair, I can't wait to ask 'Alice' (voice control function) to help me full body massage continuously every day. But obviously this can't be realistic, as wife will become jealous for sure.
I've strongly recommended my relative members to seriously consider to own the same to enjoy a relax life style. Show details
Abbey Z.
Abbey Z.

We love it so much

I have tried many chairs on the market but these chairs leave them in dust. I had lots of back pain, sore neck, sore foot ect. All gone now.
Big recommend Show details
Amin
Amin

Happy Happy

One the best thing that love it, I had back pain from 2 years ago when I bought SL-R168 massage chair I said bye to the back pain

Thanks Irest Show details

Kaydin
KaydinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Well done

I bought this for my parents as present on Christmas, they are so happy and always fall asleep on it. They said it completely relax and peaceful in mind. Im the most happy one when i see them enjoy it. Thanks team
Thi
ThiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely love it!!!!!!

Best massage chair in the midrange with reasonable price about $3000. I did buy this chair last two month ago at Highpoint for whole my family and was impressed by its functions. Having never expected too much with this price but actually it brought great experiences and comfortable relaxing times. The best recommendation for people who would like to begin healthcare experiences and are still confused as to choose which one is good for themselves.
Bez
BezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad back, love this chair

A few years ago I did my back unloading containers by hand in the freezing cold wind and rain in Melbourne. For me, the hardest part about working is the near constant pain that radiates from my disc. Because it presses just on the nerve. For me, this chair was great because it really digs in hard into my back right there on the disc. That's what I need, nice focused pressure right there in that one spot. The rest of the features I am not to bothered about, in fact the first few visits to the store I said, just point the massage on the middle of back. Great chair, great staff. Got this one from Essendon.
Alex
Alex

Highly recommend massage chair

I bought it as Christmas present for my parents. They both love it so far. Everything is adjustable which is definitely suitable for all family members. I really love deep massage getting in tissues and muscles. While my mom enjoys gentle intensity coming with back pain function. The design is nice as well, it perfectly suits my home decoration. Another plus for irest is its super fast shipping. Love it!!!
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

Customer service was amazing, highly recommend them. Transaction was so smooth and easy, scored a massive discount which is a bargain. It’s been a life changing experience owning a massage chair. Alice is my new best friend, she listens to my demands and gives the best massages. Highly recommended, so many different settings depending on your needs. Full body massage, Relax, comfort or stretch just to name a few. I’m in heaven every time I sit on my chair, and am super grateful to share it with my mother and family. You get the best quality sleeps afterwards. If I had the choice I would be sitting on there for longer than an hour. Show details
Tracy
Tracy

It’s extremly confortable and gentle !

I bought it for my parents, it’s gentle and comfortable. They love it a lot and are using it everyday. One more thing that make me love, the size is a little bit smaller than some other chairs, so it can be fit to our small living room. Show details
Tony Le
Tony Le2 posts

Good Customer Service and Great Massage Chair

I bought the R168 Massage Chair and the delivery was fast. The staff at Highpoint were helpful and notified me the best prices for the chairs. When I bought the chair the staff also told me about the promotions that came with the chair which was a free eye massager gift. Everyone in my family is enjoying the chair saying it has helped with their neck and back pains. Show details
Hung D.
Hung D.

5 stars for the service and product of Irest

I bought the chair R168 on Black Friday. Very good price and I bought it for my mother. She liked it very much. The full-body massage chair is gentle and comfortable. My mom's favorite is the action of the roller on her back and legs. It helps my mother relax and release the pain she had before. In addition, the chair also has a Bluetooth-connected music mode that can listen to music while massaging. I am happy to receive many pieces of information and gifts. The staff at Highpoint are very enthusiastic and help me out when I don't understand how to use the remote control of the chair. I vote 5 stars for the service and product of Irest Show details
Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW20 posts

Be warned. They will try and rip you off

I was in the market to buy one of these and rang and spoke to a woman yesterday who told me it was free delivery.
I went online to but and was told delivery is $250 as I am 145KM out of their delivery area and that I should check their delivery conditions before contacting them.
I checked their conditions and messaged back that it was $200 and not $250
The person blocked me and stopped the conversation.
I was very polite and was asking genuine questions. Very disappointing if this is the service you get before purchase, I have to think about how I am treated afterward.
I am hoping that they have a record of the conversation to prove that I was polite and was asking genuine questions. (at 5.50 pm on 20/11/21)
They have definitely lost me.
Massage Chairs

Find out how iRest SL-R168 compares to other Massage Chairs

TamiB
TamiBBacchus marsh4 posts

A great investment

I have had this chair for 6 months now I use it most days and my husband uses it occasionally.
I tried 15k chairs 10k chairs and this one felt so similar to me.
Love how many features and options it has. I have had friends and family use it and say they had paid $80 for a massage that felt the same. Easy order and delivery was pretty quick they even set up for you and make sure you know how to work it. 6 months on I'm very happy with the purchase much better than I expected. Show details
lucy
lucy

Great!

Super fast delivery service. Arranged delivery in time. The massage chair is very beautiful and exquisite. Various functions which fits whole family needs.I’m very satisfied with this massage chair with comprehensive setting!
Hong
Hong
  Fair Incentive

This product is great !!!!

This massage chair is way better than i thought it was. It really helps take the tenderness in every part of my body. This chair is a 10/10, so good i highly recommend !!!!!
K Z.
K Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

this is perfect for me, love it

I bought this about two months ago, it fit perfect for me, it has all I expected. I use it everyday and can’t live without it now. Feel so relax
Pet
Pet

R168 is a awesome massage chair

R168 is a awesome massage chair
We are happy to say iRest new premium model R168.
R168's modern design will make a great interior wherever you place it in your house
The R168's user body scanning system uses the most effective massage
with the best position that best suits your body type.
R168 with voice control, you can enjoy a search massage
by voice without the need to manually press remote control.

can enjoy the massage!

a massage anytime at home with the iRest massage chair. Show details

Kyoung Y.
Kyoung Y.
  Fair Incentive

The best massage chair ever!

Great product, quality and service.
I'm 100% satisfied with this brand!
The lowest price but the highest quality! You should try this brand that I highly recommend this massage chair.
I also love the speedy delivery system from Sydney. I've got the stock, after ordering two days. Show details
Barry
BarrySydney, NSW

Awesome massage chair !!!

I have been looking for massage chair for my parents. Finally I found this great massage chair. My parents are very happy with it. They don't like firm massage which this is perfect one for them.
chrissy s.
chrissy s.
  Fair Incentive

A great chair I can't love it more

It has helped me a lot, and my family members cannot love it more. We used it every day during the lockdown. Voice control is very convenient and very comfortable massage love it Show details
ashley a.
ashley a.Sydney, NSW

iRest massage chair - perfect

I purchased irest massage chair in Hurstville Westfield after my dad find advertising from Facebook . Im using it everyday . My dad face look so fresh after he does massage . Trust me you guys should have one . It’s so amazinggggggggg
Elaine
ElaineSydney, NSW

This is a perfect massage chair for best value of money

It does full body massage, can recline to the angle I preferred. The voice control system is very handy. I can’t live without it during lockdown period. Best value of the money I spent!
Massage Chairs