32 GB, 64 GB
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review

J252Sydney

Fantastic product

Superb product and delivers as advertised. The Q9 provides crystal clear footage front and rear and can be professionally installed either wired to your battery or leveraging the power pack plus. Includes a fantastic mobile application that helps you quickly find the footage that has been recorded when out and about. Motion detection and parking mode on this model provides piece of mind when leaving your vehicle. Thank you I road teams and especially Jarrod.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks for the great feedback on the Q9! Its great to hear you are happy with your purchase! The Q9 model is no longer in production, but we have the X9 and the newly released X5 to offer our customers.
    Customer Service 1300 818 622

joseph

josephasked

IRoad Q9

Hi, I bought an IROADQ9, from the time I bought, I notice that, in the recording the number plate nobody can read it, especially in the evening or night. if raining no way, only if there is clear sun, can read with difficulty. any remedies for that? please inform me thanks joseph

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for getting in touch with IROAD Australia. Are you able to contact us directly so that we can sort this out for you?

Please call 0490 042 045 or alternatively email admin@connectedaudiovisual.com.au then we can touch base with you to resolve this issue.

J252

Hi Joseph, I love my q9 and have had no issues. One thing I do if I am looking for a plate is use the app, hit download video or photo to phone and then you can typically zoom in on the registration plate using your phone like you would zoom in on a photo Just using your fingers. Of course it’s not going to be perfect ( just like the naked eye) in different conditions such as rain or pitch darkness it will be harder to see but it’s pretty good. My dream is an updated product with green night vision mode ( like the military) and an inbuilt simcard to backup to the cloud

Nathan S.asked

IRoad Q9

Hello, I can't seem to log on to the wifi linked with my device and review my footage, also it keeps shutting down after every time I go for a drive. I've had my battery tested and even installed a truck battery to handle it but still always shutting down. Please help.

J252

Hi Nath, to log onto the WiFi you should hold the bigger button for five seconds for it to allow you to sync another device, it will then make a sound, the password to logon via the WiFi will be all the letters of your keyboard from Q through to P. Make sure you have the latest app etc. It’s most likely shutting down as your power is shutting it down when the engines off and it’s not the dashcam settings for parking mode/ motion detection etc. I would strongly recpmmend getting an approved auto electrician to fit it. You can buy the Q9 power pack and get that installed which works perfectly and doesn’t touch your car batteries power but charges up when you drive, it works a dream. If your in Sydney I recommend speaking to the guys at Autocraze in Silverwater they will sort it for you. Stick with it as it’s worth every cent once you get it working.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks J252 great response. If you need any further assistance please give us a call on 1300818622 and one of our technician will be able help you with any questions you may have.
    Regards Holly @ IROAD

Hello iRoad Australia, I tried calling the above 1300 number but had no luck connecting. I'd like to get my Dashcam fixed as it hasn't been working for some time now.

Simonasked

IRoad Q9

I received message from my IRoad Q9 stating that my memory card is faulty and cannot record. I change another memory card and the same message is repeated. What should I do?

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Hello Simon thanks for reaching out, yes we can get this issue sorted out for you. Are you able to send us a private message of your mobile number so I can get one of our IROAD technicians to give you a call and get you back up and running.
    Thanks,
    Holly @ IROAD

Simon

Oh thanks for your response. I had changed the memory card yesterday and it works fine.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Glad to hear you are back up and running. If you need help in the future please let us know and well get you sorted.

Cheers
    Holly.

Get an answer from our members and IRoad representatives

Compare all 2 IRoad Q9

No reviews yet
    CategoryDash CamsDash Cams
    Price (RRP) A$629.00A$679.00
    Viewing Angle 142°142°
    Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
    Channels 22
    FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-Fi
    Memory TypeMicroSD cardMicroSD card
    Weight83 g83 g
    Dimensions 48 x 110 x 20 mm mm48 x 110 x 20 mm mm
    Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
    Compare all 2 IRoad Q9