IRoad Q9

5.0 from 1 review

J252

J252Sydney

Fantastic product

Superb product and delivers as advertised. The Q9 provides crystal clear footage front and rear and can be professionally installed either wired to your battery or leveraging the power pack plus. Includes a fantastic mobile application that helps you quickly find the footage that has been recorded when out and about. Motion detection and parking mode on this model provides piece of mind when leaving your vehicle. Thank you I road teams and especially Jarrod.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks for the great feedback on the Q9! Its great to hear you are happy with your purchase! The Q9 model is no longer in production, but we have the X9 and the newly released X5 to offer our customers.
Customer Service 1300 818 622

Simonasked

I received message from my IRoad Q9 stating that my memory card is faulty and cannot record. I change another memory card and the same message is repeated. What should I do?

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Hello Simon thanks for reaching out, yes we can get this issue sorted out for you. Are you able to send us a private message of your mobile number so I can get one of our IROAD technicians to give you a call and get you back up and running.
Thanks,
Holly @ IROAD

Simon

Oh thanks for your response. I had changed the memory card yesterday and it works fine.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Glad to hear you are back up and running. If you need help in the future please let us know and well get you sorted.

Cheers
Holly.

Get an answer from our members and IRoad representatives