32 GB, 64 GB

3.7

Craig
    CraigKiama

Best dashcam

Best dashcam I have owned. Previously owned 3 low end dash cams which provided poor quality and limited functions. Switching to iroad brand has been the best thing I have done. Super great picture, lots of functions and easy to use. So easy to view footage and I have not had any issues.

IRoad
    IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Great feedback! Thanks Craig.

Customer Service 1300 818 622

Deano
    Deano

Love my IRoad T10

Just got this one installed and I’m super happy with the picture quality, its really easy to use and I’m not normally great with technology plus me feel safer knowing it’s in the car. I can view all of the footage with an app on my iPhone which I downloaded.

IRoad
    IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks for the great feedback Deano, its great to hear you are happy with your dash cam!
    Customer Service 1300 818 622

Other Dash Cams

Get an answer from our members and IRoad representatives

Compare both IRoad T10

No reviews yet
    CategoryDash CamsDash Cams
    Price (RRP) $729.00$779.00
    Viewing Angle 155°155°
    Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
    Megapixels 2.4 MP
    Channels 22
    FeaturesForward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-FiForward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App, Voice Control and Wi-Fi
    Memory TypeMicroSD cardMicroSD card
    Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
    Compare both IRoad T10