IRoad X9 64 GB

See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by IRoad

4.4
  • Readable Number PlatesYes (4) · No (0)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
Narelle S.
Narelle S.Sydney, NSW

Great product and easy to use!

Product was recommended by car dealer and installed in May 2021 as added security measure. So far the product is easy to use through the mobile phone app. Has a feature whereby the camera turns on to record if car is parked and someone runs into it. Camera itself is very small and discreet and features appear to be of good quality.

Purchased in May 2021 at Mazda Dealers.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks for the feedback Narelle! Glad you're happy with the X9 in your new car.

GregIllawarra, NSW

Problematic

Purchased from Frankies Auto Electrics 24/5/21. ($699.00) Since installation the IRoad's 'Advanced Driver Assistance System' has been very problematic. IRoad's customer service and Frankies suggestion was to turn the feature off. I don't find that solution very palatable given I paid a premium price for what I thought was a premium product. The X9 does not do what I was told it would do. Today I downloaded footage from the IRoad sim card to my computer only to find the recorded audio cuts in and out continually. Not sure what thats about. Needless to say I'm fairly disappointed.

Features / Functions
Night-Time Video Quality

Other Dash Cams

Lesl
LeslIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service

Clear recordings and so far seems a good product - a bit early to be too specific as have only had a short time. I had a problem a month after purchase and despite being away from home at the time, arrangements were made to rectify without any drama - excellent after sales customer service by iroad.

Purchased in April 2021 at Frankies Auto Electrics & Car Audio Physical store.

Dash Cams

Find out how IRoad X9 64 GB compares to other Dash Cams

Ramses
Ramses

Upgraded from X9 to X10 -- X10 Video Quality is Great

I had the iRoad X9 dash cam installed by Mercedes. I wasn't really happy with the video quality of that unit, and I wrote a harsh review here. I had the unit replaced with a new X9, and this was marginally better. Matt (from IRoad) and Mercedes allowed me to upgrade to the X10 (which is a 4K version), and I just paid the difference in price. I checked the videos in daylight, and the video quality of this unit is absolutely awesome.

I was also impressed with the support I got from Matt (at IRoad) and from Eileen (at Mercedes Parramatta). They went out of their way to ensure I am totally happy with my dash cam.

Purchased in August 2020.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Thanks Ramses for the great feedback and continued support.

Ally
AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product and Service

Great Product and awesome company to deal with
Highly recommended, Customer service was great. the camera is easy to use and to connect to your phone, picture is clear front and rear camera view

Purchased in June 2018 at Holden Dealers for $916.00.

IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Hi Ally thanks so much for your review and wonderful feedback. We are absolutely thrilled you are happy with your X9. If you need any help moving forward please give us a call on 1300818622.
Take care,