IRoad X9

Listing monitored by IRoad

5 questions from our users

Wayne Bellasked
X9

Does the light running across the front of the camera turn off after car is parked and ignition turned off. Worried about car’s battery going flat

IRoad
IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Hi Wayne,
The light across the front is to advise people, and yourself, the camera is active. It will turn off when the camera shuts down at the voltage or time as set in the IROAD app.
Alternatively, you can turn off the light via the settings in the IROAD app.

kysay
kysayasked
X9

Recently had a iRoad X9 installed in car. I can see the system has been set to reboot at 3am everyday. After the reboot when I connect via wifi I don't have any previous days footage. Is this meant to happen? What happens if I switch this off and is there a way like the BlackVue where footage can be saved to the cloud?

Bec
Becasked
X9

Hi just recently had the x9 installed .. just wondering is there ment to be sound in the recordings... when watching events via phone there is no audio..
thanks Bec

IRoad
IROAD AustraliaIRoad

Yes there is, as long as the audio is turned on in the camera settings (set up), it will play back through the video.
If you need further help or information, please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 818 622.

D.falzo F.
D.falzo F.asked

Price

D.falzo F.
D.falzo F.asked

Toyota quoted $1295.00 to have installed in new Toyota Hilux Ute
Is the price reasonable and unit compatible?

Get an answer from our members and IRoad representatives

IRoad X9