iRobot Braava Jet 240

iRobot Braava Jet 240

MPN: B240

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • System Errors Never (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

omg its amazing

Just brought this after reading great reviews. It is amazing, its quiet and just does its job. Im sure it has a brain. We use the irobot vacuum and then this mop. Who needs a cleaner

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $980.00.

Noise Level
Ease of Programming / Scheduling
Battery Life
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeWood
System ErrorsNever

Hi There
A lot of cleaners are also using the Roomba and Braava to help them and their customers get a faster clean. :)

KrisT

KrisTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still learning but why have I got wheel tracks after washing my floor?

I have only had my Braava Jet 240 for a few days and therefore still on a training run even so the instructions say I can use my Braava to wash the floor while it learns. I followed the instructions for putting the reusable pad on and filling the dispenser with the correct amount of cleaner (that came with the machine) and water as described. The coverage of the floor cleaned seemed to be pretty good given it is still learning but I am left with wheel tracks everywhere it's been. I don't think this is the way it should work! What am I doing wrong?

Purchased in January 2020.

Noise Level
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor TypeTiles

Lisa

Lisaasked

Can I use the Braava Jet 240 mop on an 'engineered' timber floorboards? Thanks.

nob

I have baltic wood floor boards and it works great I also use it in the outside area which is rough tiles and it works. I would think it would be fine but i havent actually tried it on engineered floorboards but it is very versatile. I love it havent mopped in years

IXL H.iRobot

Hi Lisa, the Braava range of mops is suitable for most types of hard flooring including floorboards and tiles, however we recommend confirming with your flooring manufacturer directly for care instruction if you have concerns about suitability. Kind regards, iRobot

John

Johnasked

I have a 3 BR house with open living, dining & kitchen and 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet. All rooms other than the 2 bathrooms have vinyl plank floors - total 100m2. The 2 tiled Bathroom floors - 8-9 m2.
What product(s) would you recommend to keep floors clean please.

Good Morning John
This is something better discussed over the phone (1300 727 421) as we would need a few more questions answered to better recommend which iRobot Roomba and Braava would be suitable.

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Hi, why was the iRobot Scooba® 450 Floor Scrubbing Robot discontinued? Is a new model coming out soon? I have never used one but it sounds great!

HI Elizabeth,
I am not a 100% sure of the exact reason the Scooba was discontinued as this happen prior to our company taking on the brand in 2016.

iRobot have since launch the Braava 380T and Braava 240 as the replacements, however these are for mopping and sweeping only. Please visit our website www.irobot,com for more information.

See all iRobot Braava Jet 240 questions

Get an answer from our members and iRobot representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners