iRobot Braava Jet 240

iRobot Braava Jet 240

MPN: B240

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

paproductreview

paproductreviewMacquarie 2614, ACT

‘Wet Mode’ is OK for small rooms and 'Damp Mode' works well on larger areas, especially timber floor

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Malcolm R.iRobot

Good Morning Paproductreview
    Thank you for the fantastic review of the Braava Jet. I have noted you cons, so they can be passed on the iRobot HO for future development of products.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Can I use the Braava Jet 240 mop on an 'engineered' timber floorboards? Thanks.

nob
    nob

I have baltic wood floor boards and it works great I also use it in the outside area which is rough tiles and it works. I would think it would be fine but i havent actually tried it on engineered floorboards but it is very versatile. I love it havent mopped in years

IXL H.iRobot

Hi Lisa, the Braava range of mops is suitable for most types of hard flooring including floorboards and tiles, however we recommend confirming with your flooring manufacturer directly for care instruction if you have concerns about suitability. Kind regards, iRobot

John

Johnasked

I have a 3 BR house with open living, dining & kitchen and 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet. All rooms other than the 2 bathrooms have vinyl plank floors - total 100m2. The 2 tiled Bathroom floors - 8-9 m2.
    What product(s) would you recommend to keep floors clean please.

Teghan R.iRobot

Good Morning John
    This is something better discussed over the phone (1300 727 421) as we would need a few more questions answered to better recommend which iRobot Roomba and Braava would be suitable.

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Hi, why was the iRobot Scooba® 450 Floor Scrubbing Robot discontinued? Is a new model coming out soon? I have never used one but it sounds great!

Teghan R.iRobot

HI Elizabeth,
    I am not a 100% sure of the exact reason the Scooba was discontinued as this happen prior to our company taking on the brand in 2016.

iRobot have since launch the Braava 380T and Braava 240 as the replacements, however these are for mopping and sweeping only. Please visit our website www.irobot,com for more information.

See all iRobot Braava Jet 240 questions

Get an answer from our members and iRobot representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners