2iRobot Roomba 630

lucyl5 posts
LizM
LizMAU28 posts

Brilliant Roomba 630

Love this cleaner. I have mostly tiles which it zips around on and always stops at the 2 sets of steps I have. I am always surprised when I see how much it has picked up. I just lift it down the steps to carpeted areas and leave it for 20 minutes to do its job. Have not had any issues with this cleaner so far. I did buy with extended product care due to ongoing issues I had with the Aldi version I had purchased previously (Aldi did give full refund).

Patty
PattyBloomfield2 posts

Love it. Definitely time saver

Works well I totally love it. It’s definitely a time saver and cleans well. I would recommend this to everyone. Whether you have rugs or not. I happen to have both. I can’t find anything wrong with it. It also works well with your iPhone app. You can program and review history. It also updates for you

Show details ·  2

Tracy
TracyDALKEITH
  Verified 630
Rosie W
Rosie W4 posts

Fantastic small vaccuum cleaner

I regularly use or Roomba for hard for vaccuuming. I do find that it isn't fantastic for large areas but you can section areas off for it to clean.

The last sensors work well and last a long time.

The dust is easy to empty straight into the bin. It does have a problem getting hair tangled in the brushes.

I have used it on carpet but I much prefer my Miele for this.

Paula
PaulaWheatbelt, WA7 posts

Absolutely love it

I love this vacuum, I use it nearly every day. I love tipping out all the dirt it has picked up, very satisfying to see. It's dirt that would normally be on my floor, I used to vacuum weekly now it's every couple of days, with 4 kids makes my life so much easier, and the house is so much cleaner!

RAW
RAWBallarat16 posts
  Verified 630
Very annoyed
Very annoyedAdelaide17 posts
Adam
Adam2 posts
iRobot   DM

Good Afternoon Adam We are sorry to hear the charging issue you are having with your Roomba 630. So we can try to help you further with troubleshooting, can you please contact our office on 1300 727 421 with reference C0154513.
Kind regards iRobot

Derk
DerkPerth7 posts

Exceeded Our Expectations

This is the first and only robo sweeper we have purchased about 2.5 years ago. We were a bit weary about the life span so we purchased an extended replacement warranty from the seller also. Haven't needed the warranty as it is still going strong, hardy build and does a good job. We use for tiles only.

Ali
AliMelbourne4 posts
Kat
Kat5 posts

Great

Makes vacuuming so much more easier. You can set at timer ok it so that it vacuums and recharges whole at work or out. It is a little noisy but nothing that can’t be lived with. I find the brushes do get clogged up easily though which can be a bit annoying

Shell
Shell · Roomba 630

My 630 (not wifi or app model) has bn great for several years
But now will only spot clean or clean if I take it to another room 3-4 rooms away & press dock so it cleans while looking for dock .. even if it takes a while to find (usually does)
when I press the normal clean button it does nothing .. on dock or off dock..& no sound as used to.. I have removed battery & reinserted to reset chip but made no difference ..
I considered battery needing replacing, but it will spot clean multiple times till I get sick of doing or clean for half hr or more while looking for dock.. so it does hold charge & clean..

can the clean button itself die? But it’s never bn abused or mistreated..
any ideas..

RoomForThought
RoomForThought · Roomba 630

Hello, I have replaced my 630 battery with a roomba certified battery.
I have not used the 630 for several months. WHen I tried again (after charging it), it started showing this behavior :
- Starts OK, leaves docking station
- rotates on itself, brushes starting, a little
- Stops and says "please charge roomba" + red light.

Tried so far, without any result :
- tested the battery with a tester (shows a good voltage, 14,5V)
- cleaned the contacts
- resetting battery (10 seconds on Spot + Dock)
- full reset (10 secs on Spot + Dock + Clean)

What else can I try ?

iRobot   DM

Hi, please call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 727 241 to discuss your situation. We are sure we can resolve this privately.
Kind regards

Norm Zillman
Norm Zillman · Roomba 630

Can I use a non genuine battery in a robot 630?

Compare all iRobot Roomba 600 Series listings
iRobot Roomba 630
iRobot Roomba 6304.2
iRobot Roomba 670
iRobot Roomba 6703.1
iRobot Roomba 650
iRobot Roomba 6503.8
CategoryRobot Vacuum CleanersRobot Vacuum CleanersRobot Vacuum CleanersRobot Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $499