2iRobot Roomba 630
Part of iRobot Roomba 600 Series  3.9 (234)

iRobot Roomba 630

VerifiedMPNs:36210041 and RIRR630
4.2

144 reviews · Statistics

81% · 11714 · 10%

Product is used
  • Daily (2)
  • Several times a week (2)
  • Weekly (1)
Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (1)
System Errors Never (2), Occasionally (2) and Every time (1)
Battery Life
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

iRobot Roomba 600 Series › 630144 reviews
lucyl5 posts
LizM
LizMAU28 posts

Brilliant Roomba 630

Love this cleaner. I have mostly tiles which it zips around on and always stops at the 2 sets of steps I have. I am always surprised when I see how much it has picked up. I just lift it down the steps to carpeted areas and leave it for 20 minutes to do its job. Have not had any issues with this cleaner so far. I did buy with extended product care due to ongoing issues I had with the Aldi version I had purchased previously (Aldi did give full refund).

Patty
PattyBloomfield2 posts

Love it. Definitely time saver

Works well I totally love it. It’s definitely a time saver and cleans well. I would recommend this to everyone. Whether you have rugs or not. I happen to have both. I can’t find anything wrong with it. It also works well with your iPhone app. You can program and review history. It also updates for you

Show details ·  2

Tracy
TracyDALKEITH
  Verified 630
Rosie W
Rosie W4 posts

Fantastic small vaccuum cleaner

I regularly use or Roomba for hard for vaccuuming. I do find that it isn't fantastic for large areas but you can section areas off for it to clean.

The last sensors work well and last a long time.

The dust is easy to empty straight into the bin. It does have a problem getting hair tangled in the brushes.

I have used it on carpet but I much prefer my Miele for this.

Paula
PaulaWAWheatbelt, WA7 posts

Absolutely love it

I love this vacuum, I use it nearly every day. I love tipping out all the dirt it has picked up, very satisfying to see. It's dirt that would normally be on my floor, I used to vacuum weekly now it's every couple of days, with 4 kids makes my life so much easier, and the house is so much cleaner!

RAW
RAWBallarat16 posts
  Verified 630
Very annoyed
Very annoyedAdelaide17 posts
Adam
Adam2 posts
iRobot   DM

Good Afternoon Adam We are sorry to hear the charging issue you are having with your Roomba 630. So we can try to help you further with troubleshooting, can you please contact our office on 1300 727 421 with reference C0154513.
Kind regards iRobot

Derk
DerkPerth7 posts

Exceeded Our Expectations

This is the first and only robo sweeper we have purchased about 2.5 years ago. We were a bit weary about the life span so we purchased an extended replacement warranty from the seller also. Haven't needed the warranty as it is still going strong, hardy build and does a good job. We use for tiles only.

Ali
AliMelbourne4 posts

Lasted >4 years

Battery life less now but can clean a whole room with one charge

Initially could do an hour or so, now perhaps 30mins

We've had it for 4 years now

Was handy for living in apartment and small spaces

But could usually clean a few rooms at a time with initially battery life.

Reasonable suction, good for hair

Not always predictable what's covered and not (especially on carpet).

Kat
Kat5 posts

Great

Makes vacuuming so much more easier. You can set at timer ok it so that it vacuums and recharges whole at work or out. It is a little noisy but nothing that can’t be lived with. I find the brushes do get clogged up easily though which can be a bit annoying

RoomForThought
RoomForThought · Roomba 630

Hello, I have replaced my 630 battery with a roomba certified battery.
I have not used the 630 for several months. WHen I tried again (after charging it), it started showing this behavior :
- Starts OK, leaves docking station
- rotates on itself, brushes starting, a little
- Stops and says "please charge roomba" + red light.

Tried so far, without any result :
- tested the battery with a tester (shows a good voltage, 14,5V)
- cleaned the contacts
- resetting battery (10 seconds on Spot + Dock)
- full reset (10 secs on Spot + Dock + Clean)

What else can I try ?

iRobot   DM

Hi, please call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 727 241 to discuss your situation. We are sure we can resolve this privately. Kind regards

Norm Zillman
Norm Zillman · Roomba 630

Can I use a non genuine battery in a robot 630?

Wendy
Wendy · Roomba 630

We have IRoomba 630. We are getting error 1. We have addressed everything in the fault description and still no joy.When you line it up with the charger it gives the correct sounds,green charger light comes on,Roomba starts to flash orange as though it’s charging then about three flashes in it reverts back to error 1 and charger light goes out.

Compare all iRobot Roomba 600 Series listings
iRobot Roomba 630
iRobot Roomba 6304.2
iRobot Roomba 670
iRobot Roomba 6703.1
iRobot Roomba 650
iRobot Roomba 6503.8
CategoryRobot Vacuum CleanersRobot Vacuum CleanersRobot Vacuum CleanersRobot Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $499