Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne (page 2 of 12)

Great and professional!

Howard and Xu are professional and helpful in processing the renewal of our lease. Got fast responses from them and we are satisfied on the outcome. Thank you and more power!

Gary nice

Gary is a very good agent, and he is also very enthusiastic and careful to reply. Soon, he helped me to get the house. The working efficiency is very fast and excellent

Really perfect,and thanks for the leasing manager, Gary

Really perfect,and thanks for the leasing manager, Gary for inspection and introduction of the apartment. We are really satisfied with the apartment, in location or lay out and arround environment.

Gary has been great at open inspection. We had little trouble to find the unit, and Gary was very helpful. He also showed his expertise while I made mine application.
Great thanks to Gary!

Very happy.

Spencer has been a great help with us, especially this is a very first experience for us to rent a property. Always available and explaining clearly when we have questions. Gary and Alvin, thank you for all your help..!

Thanks spencer for your help

Spencer is my renting property manager and he was very friendly and helpful which has made renting process really easy.

Tiffany is the best agent I’ve ever met!
Tiffany is THE BEST agent I’ve ever met!! She is very nice, friendly, professional and very helpful. She always respond my emails very fast, even though she was quite busy after holiday. I never thought an agency can be so great and put their tenants at ease (comparing with my previous renting experiences).
Her great service makes me always recommend Ironfish as a very reliable real estate agency when my friends asking me to recommend one.
Highly recommend Tiffany to anyone thinking of renting or having their property rented out! You will never regret it!

IronFish Fantastic Service

We are here to pray each month/ year to find a good property management for our renting properties, IronFish delivered to their best service to the owner. Hands down! Especially thanks to the Property Manager Spencer Ling and Samanthan Lim for our properties that have been taking care of.
Think no further, they are our choice for their services.

Spencer is friendly and nice. He helps me a lot to manage my property. It is very good to work with him. Well done Spencer.

This is perfect!

Spenser is my renting property management and he is friendly and helpful. He makes everything easy to go.
Thank you again to Spencer.

Honesty, resilience, hardwork & alway provide prompt responses.

Rental market in Melbourne has been quite a challenging for us, particularly during the quietest months of November & December.
It is always a pleasure to deal with the staff at Ironfish to get the best resilts.
Thanks again for Komi & Vi for all the hard work.

Thank you Spencer !

Excellent service by Spencer Ling.

Spencer is always prompt to respond to any correspondence.
He is very friendly and great at customer interaction.

Great work Spencer and thank you.

The Best agency

My experience whilst renting through ironfish was a pleasant one. my property assistant manager Karen is so kind and any issues I had were dealt with in a timely and professional manner. Highly recommend her to anyone thinking of either renting or having their property rented out

Fabulous service

I have chosen you for more than six years because of the service provided for me over the year. Your service puts me at ease that I can get your call whenever and wherever during my travel time. Thank you very much! Thank Karen Tan!

Great Service and Support by Spencer Ling
Great experience in interacting with Spencer. He is always available for help and support and very friendly and experienced property manager. I would love to interact with him again for the property management service.

Fantastic Service

Spencer Ling provides great service when I need to transfer lease agreement from others and extend the lease term. Really appreciate it!

This is perfect.

Alvin is very sweet and the service is very good.The whole process of renting a apartment is simple. This is perfect.

Great experience with iron fish thanks to Spencer!

Great and easy experience working with Spencer during a lease we took over this month. Quick and prompt replies also.

Excellent service by Spencer Ling

Spencer Ling is very kind and patient!! He offers us great and timely service! One time our air conditioner needed maintenance, and Spencer helped us to contact and get effective maintenance service very quickly! He has also been friendly and patient to our queries and has replied to our emails very promptly! Thanks Spencer for the efficient help and support! Best wishes!

Excellent service by Tiffany

Tiffany was extremely prompt in responding to queries and provided all details regarding the apartment. Also helped areange a second viewing so i could take up some measurements in the house for my furniture and appliances.
Very helpful. Hope to see the same professionalism and help during the cource of my tenancy.