Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne (page 2 of 15)

ajish j.

ajish j.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service !!!

I had very good experience with Spencer Ling.
He has provided all the information that I need and helped me with my first stay in Melbourne.
He promptly replies for my emails and clarifies all my questions.

They are professional!

Elaine Chen is the best property manager I've ever met. She is very responsible and patient. All my issues can be solved efficiently within a short time. I'm so lucky can get her help.

Elaine Chen The Best

Thanks Elaine for all your assistance. Your professional service was very helpful and made everything easy for me. I would highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks for all your help.

Great customer service!

Christine delivered an excellent customer service, she was very supportive and responsive during the whole process. All the communication was clear before, during and after the process. Highly recommend it

Recommended!

It has been a great experience with our agent Audrey Lu for the past year. She is always friendly and reliable, solving our problems timely and providing us with professional service. We would be pleased to choose iron fish again in the future.

5 star Real Estate service.

I've recently interacted and had an application processed by Shelly Lau at Ironfish Real Estate. She made the process incredibly easy, providing me with all the information I required, answering my queries promptly and providing friendly service. I highly recommend Shelly and the team at Ironfish Real Estate.

Fast process and great experience

The whole process is very fast and efficient. We have a great experience of renting house. The agent is really nice. She helped us to choose this house and gave us a lot professional advice.

Tenancy Agency

Vishali is always super helpful. She has gone out of her way to help us with any issues that have arisen during our tenancy. She is a great property manager.

Zi Hao

Zi HaoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect! Great! highly recommended!

Matthew Chan is perfect! Great! highly recommended! Very professional, very kind and being helpful to guide me through the process from entry the property to detail information, I am gold I met him.

very good

very good,she is very kind,She is very good, very responsible, i am pleasant to communicate with her and my problems can be solved in time, she is very enthusiastic, kind.

It is amazing team. Can’t live without it

I have highly recommended iron fish real estate. They are extremely professional,responsible,supporting team. Especially Spencer Ling,Christina Tao. They help me every single crucial time, saving a lot money and letting me so relieved. Iron fish is prominent in real estate.

Good services

I have lived in 11 Rose Lane for four years, and Audrey Lu has been extremely helpful with my all enquires. Good renting experience from Ironfish Real Estate, good property manager and good services always provided.

Tishen G.

Tishen G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made my move from Perth to Melbourne simple

Followed up on all interactions, helped me secure the apartment I wanted and kept me in the loop along the way. Well done guys thanks for all the help. cheers

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warm experience

Ironfish is very responsible and efficient. I am satisfied with my inspection, final apartment and the entire inquiry process. Angel is very responsive to my messages and needs and clarifies all requirements on details to me.

Great experience

This is my first time renting a property and Matthew has been extremely helpful with my enquiries and very informative. And thanks angel and Chloe for helping me choose the apartment and furnitures :).
Great experience renting from ironfish.

Good experience

At the beginning, the intermediary did not reply in time, and the problem we submitted was not solved, which led to the delay of our application for check-out. Later, Matthew was in charge of our house. Matthew was very professional and solved the previous problems after taking over. He helped us get all the deposit back smoothly. Communicate with us in time during the check-out process to avoid extra expenses.

ALICIA

ALICIAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mathew Chan is very professional, while Angel is the worst agent I've ever seen

KKKK

KKKKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect!!!

I am not satisfactory about the other guys in this agency. And I think Matthew is a very nice guy. I am so happy to know this person in this agency.

This is perfect!

This is perfect! I am satisfied with Angel. She is patient and kind! good service! i hope the house will be nice too and i will have a good life in Melbourne.

Pat