Innovation Square iS Space

Innovation Square iS Space

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Innovation Square

4.1
Brendo
Brendo

They lied

They said this thing would be able to scan my body and do all sorts of you-beaut stuff. Sure it massages but there are some major issues with it. It is too rough on bony prominences, you cannot soften preset massage settings and the foot section pumps up so hard it feels like it's going to break our foot on one side.

I have let it sit in the shed for a few years because of the issues it has and now I cannot even find where to call them about the issues with the feet. It's a $7000 item with a 5-year warranty and I can't even find where to make them come good on fixing that foot massager issue. It was like it out of the box, I should have complained back then. However, they should be around to help people today.

Purchased in June 2016 for $7,000.00.

Nightmare for using IS space massage chair

Other Massage Chairs

is this company finished , no after sales service or communication

no communication , no warranty , we were sold 5 years warranty, is there any one that can help ? very disappointing. does anyone have details of the manufacturer overseas ,can we source assistance from them directly or is there still a agent in Australia. if they are gone why is their website still active with all of the supporting reviews promoting this product such as channel 10 the project ,kial and jackie o , ect. why cant these people do some investigating work for the little guy and maybe give me some answers.

tracy
tracyGold Coast, Queensland

Ripped off

I was very hesitant to make such a huge purchase but as I was assured a 5year warranty I took the chance. Well my chair is only 2 yrs old and has stopped working. I have contacted Innovation Square only to be told they have gone into liquidation and there is nothing they can do to help me. Stay away from this company.

Massage Chairs

Find out how Innovation Square iS Space compares to other Massage Chairs

Feng
Fengasked

How much?

Chris

I paid $6,120 with free delivery to Canberra + 480 for 3 year extended warranty = $6,600
I was also very tempted to buy an Inada brand (Japanese) chair for the same price - they are based at Artarmon and are worth while trying out

Reds
Redsasked

How much is this Chair?

Josie
Josie

Hi

This chair was 6.5k

Chris

I paid $6,600 with 3 years warranty and delivery to Canberra.

Ian B
Ian Basked

How the hell do I get my chair fixed? Broke down after two months, been waiting three months again it fixed nothing more than excuses.

Fran Dulcie
Fran Dulcie

Have you heard anything yet ?

Get an answer from our members and Innovation Square representatives