iseekblinds

iseekblinds (page 3 of 20)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (76)

Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality product from a local Aus company at a great price!

Easy to order sample, communication, orders process, came within 2.5 weeks (during the xmas rush!), Australian made and easy to install (vids are on their website) all at an affordable price.

We got 4 x comparison quotes that were more expensive, less quality, imported and with longer lead times save yourself the worry and order straight from iSeek instead! We are so happy with our sheers that we are about to order more.

Tim

TimNorth Queensland, QLD

Motorized roller blind

Easy to order, easy to install and very easy to program. Great quality! Very quiet motor and very expensive feeling to the remote. Remote has a great magnetic mounting bracket.

Great product and service

Browsing the website and ordering in iseekblind was really easy. The option to receive sample gave enough confidence in what I am going to order. I am very happy with the product quality. The installation was easier than I thought and the youtube videos helped for a complete guide. Quick delivery allowed me to have my blinds installed weeks before Christmas.

No Problems in Perth

We bought roller blinds off the iseekblinds website without any hassles. We also sought samples and these arrived in about 4 days to Perth. Roller blind was a linked motorised blind (over 3m) and arrived well packaged and protected. We have now bought additional iseekblinds.

baffled49

baffled49NEWCASTLE

Great

So happy with my new blind. Considering I have a 3m window and could not get a blind to fit in store anywhere, I was so happy to find your advertisement. The quality and colour are fantastic. My Christmas decorations will not be bleached by the sun this year, amazing block out.

Scrufty

Scrufty

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Amazing quality product, excellent website functionality, great information for measuring and installing blinds, fail-safe. A company we have used for many years over different homes, would never go anywhere else!

WoodcroftSA.

WoodcroftSA.South Australia

Happy with the type of blinds we ordered, price we paid and quick delivery.

Monty

MontyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Temporary blinds were easy to cut to size and install. They are doing their job well until we get our shutters installed. I’m very happy to recommend this product to anyone who needs a temporary solution.

Steve MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further

My third time using this company. Perfect every time. Very easy ordering. Quick delivery and an outstanding product. I wouldn't look anywhere else. I bought light filtering roller blinds. Love them. Great job again Michael.

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

iSeek have played a Blinder!

I ordered 3 blinds, they were easy to order, well packaged, dispatched and delivered quickly, simple to install with a little help from their youtube instructions. Would buy again.
Thanks iseekblinds :)

Trent

TrentHobart, TAS

S-Fold Sheer Curtains

Extremely happy with our new sheer curtains. We struggled to find someone locally to custom make a 6m x 3m sheer s-fold curtain in one piece until we found these guys. Great communication, fast shipping, quality product. All up took less than a hour to install. Will definitely use again in the future.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service from iseekblinds!

Monika.P Sydney

Monika.P SydneySydney, NSW

Roller blinds and S wave curtains.

This is my third order from iseek blinds. Everything fits perfectly.
Products are of high quality.
Make sure you watch the "how to" videos on measuring and ordering to avoid mistakes. It is also worth while to order their sample fabrics. The whole process is very well organised with great support via phone or email.
Curtain tracks were tricky to install due to the weight of the fabric we required extra brackets. These were sent out free of charge via express post. (our curtains were very long and wide at 2.7m high x 5.1 wide). Overall highly recommended. Great quality at a great price and apart from their shutters it's made in Australia! BTW the shutters are also of very good quality if you can wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.

meredith p.

meredith p.Victoria

Excellent Plantation Shutters - Semi DIY!

Leanne W.

Leanne W.Evatt 2617, ACT

Amazing!

I ordered a panel glide blind. I could not be happier. Michael does awesome videos of how to measure and how to install. He explains everything very clearly. They were delivered within a few days. I will be a repeat customer for sure. Thank you very much
Leanne W

Bernhard Berschneider

Bernhard BerschneiderSydney, NSW

An efficient and cost saving solution.

Ordered 4 x Roller Blinds with Pelmet. Excellent explanation and guidance on your video on how to measure and order. Installation was easily done by myself within four hour, after having one more look at your excellent installation video. The roller blinds came up to our expectation and full fill the purpose they were bought for. Besides, they are also a very quick and cost effective solution.
Thanks to Mike's explanation videos, measuring, blind selection and installation was a breeze.

Kingy

KingyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am in love.....

We have just installed 4 plantation Shutters which we bought through I seek blinds and we are absolutely thrilled with the results. The shutters are so beautiful, better than we could ever have imagined and the customer service was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this company and cannot thank you (Michael) enough for your service and the end result.

Gail O

Gail OCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely perfect DIY project

I could easily find what I needed on the web site, the videos regarding measuring and fitting were easy to follow, no problems with the product at all!!! Awesome, I would buy this product again and again and I was so impressed with the first blind I felt confident to get three more, they all look fantastic and they are made with quality.

Customer S.iseekblinds
Pros

ProsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing plantation shutters

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Nike

Nikeasked

Do you do pelmets?

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives

Other Blind & Shutter Shops