iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (104)

Super happy with Sheers!!

Sheers look fabulous, easy to install, track and curtain hooks of good quality. Great service with order update and ease of ordering from start! Thank you!!
Have preciously ordered 'Roller Blinds' which are also looking great and good quality!

Jenny

JennyNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect in every way.

The blind fits perfectly, looks great and was very easy to install. The web site is easy to follow. The order arrived quickly. I would certainly recommend your company. Thank you so much. J.S.

Amanda

AmandaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my new automated roller blinds

I got 7 solar powered roller blinds and the Hub to connect to my HomePod. I was a bit unsure how everything fitted together and what I needed but after talking to the guys at iseek I felt that i knew exactly what I needed and how it all worked together. The order came quickly but a couple of solar panels were left off the order. I just rang up and got it sorted straight away. The after sales service and support is great, really friendly and helpful people that cared about making the process easy.

I would highly recommend iseek for any blinds. They also ended up being about half the cost of quotes we got from other companies.

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

"Alexa", please thank iseek Blinds for an absolutely amazing product!

Stunning!!

I ordered S fold curtains for my newly renovated house and to say I am happy is an understatement. The website is super easy to follow and the tutorials are very clear and helpful. Installation was very easy. The curtains are beautifully made and simply stunning. I cannot recommendation them enough.

So easy to install.

Working out what was required to automate my existing roller blinds was so easy after viewing the tutorial installation and setup videos.
When picking up my order i was asked to call back if i had any issues in relation to the installation, there was no need to call as the installation went without any issues.
I will be automating the rest of my blinds.
Very happy with the experience.

Store LocationThomastown VIC 3074
Chris Chappell

Chris ChappellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as imagined.

We went for the motorised unit. The vidoes were good and installation went without a hitch. Pairing and setting the up/down limits was easy and the whole thing works very well. So much nicer than the pull cord blinds.

Store LocationVictoria
BB customer

BB customerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with blind and curtains received

We purchased a very long blind for stairwell and two curtains for a guest bedroom. The website was easy to use, the owner has prepared lots of helpful videos and obviously loves what he does ! Communication was great. Very happy with result .. good quality.

Store Locationonline

Happy

Easy to receive a quote and navigating the store online was good. One problem when received the first blind with the cord but was handled quickly and efficiently. Installed myself and found help with that online. Very Happy with my blinds and the service. Thankyou.

Store LocationVictoria

Leoboy

Leoboy

Quick and easy

Quick and easy to measure and install. Blinds were exactly as described and perfect on all accounts. Great service too as I did need to call them at one stage. Very helpful. Would not buy blinds any other way in the future, so much more convenient this way.

Julie Fry

Julie FryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

This was so easy, watched the how to videos and away we went. Thanks everything arrived quickly and was very easy to install. I was so impressed that we ordered again

Carben

CarbenSydney

Amazing, fast, effective and glamorous solution!

Definitely investigate iseek blinds to order your blinds or curtains. I became quite desperate after having a delay and frustrating experience with Spotlight. After 7+ months I decided to cancel and restart with another provider and looked online and thought to myself - how bad could this be? I was equally nervous but the website and videos gave me confidence. The curtains arrived quickly, they were easy to install, and they look amazing - no stress, no fuss. I would use them again, and they are better than I could have expected. Thank you. Very well priced too.

Hamilton

HamiltonCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional on line service

Easy to follow order instructions and fast delivery and very accurate colour matching
Will definately be ordering more blinds for home
Really like the video demonstrations - a very well organised company and highy recommneded

Store Locationon line

Wow wow

Was a bit nervous ordering blind online but wow this is an awesome blind with the pelmet, quality up there and seriously easy to install...would highly recommended anyone to do their blind through this company

Store LocationNSW
Deb N.

Deb N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transformation made easy

Online site was easy to navigate, my hardest decision was my choice, with such a great range of fabric and designs. Very thankful for the free samples of which I had a couple of questions which were received, understood and answered to guide me to the next phase of ordering S fold curtains, wall mounted in a Bali Sheer.

We installed our own curtains after watching the installation video and how easy is it!

Take a look for yourself at our 20 year old transformation ie front lounge and master bedroom

Store Locationiseek Blinds

Chloe R

Chloe RIllawarra, NSW

So easy, and a great product. 100% recommend.

Peter Ford

Peter FordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest online supplier to deal with

Just received and now installed blinds 4 and 5, all motorised. We had some queries prior to ordering and received answers promptly. The whole exercise has been a dream and would always go back to Micheal and his team.

Store Locationonline
HEZ

HEZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blind, very happy customer

The online site is easy to use and the help desk is very welcoming if you call them.

The shop will send the samples intesrted by the clients for free. So you can choose the right color and texture for your house easily.

The manufacture and delivery of the blinds take reasonable time for a customised products. Installation is super easy, the first one might take more than 10 mins, but the rest will be very quick.

Suzie Walden

Suzie WaldenCanberra 2600, ACT

Horrible experience

• +4
Store LocationThomastown VIC
Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Was great to deal with

My product was delayed in delivery. They offered to send the product free of charge again if it didnt arrive by a set date. Very professional as I needed so spare parts to open my blind.

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives