iseekblinds

iseekblinds (page 4 of 6)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (113)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (111)

Heidi

HeidiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Our DYI iSeek Blinds experience was a breeze from start to finish!

While we knew that most of our home would have plantation shutters would be throughout, due to lighting changes throughout the day, we decided to put Roller Blinds in a couple of rooms.

Choosing colours online can always be tricky so we ordered a colour sample; they arrived quickly and we found that the website photos of the colours were very accurate.

We referred to the measuring and installation guides on the website. Installation was easy - only a couple of steps for each window, and it was done!

We are thrilled with the outcome of our window furnishings; they truly add the finishing touch to our home. Great quality without the hefty price.

Thank you iSeek Blinds!

Customer S.iseekblinds

The impossible bay window!

The impossible bay window! We have a beautiful square bay window in our bedroom but after numerous visits from window covering experts we couldn’t find anyone who could help us! I gave iseek blinds a call and talked about my ideas and promptly received a call from Michael. He listened, looked at photos and helped us come up with a solution that afternoon. He guided us with measuring, which way to roll the blinds and the best way to install them. His customer service was excellent and we are so happy the result. The blinds are excellent quality and fitted perfectly. We are thrilled with the final result. Thank you!
Double roller blinds. Sunscreen: clear view 10% sunscreen white. Blockout: linesque blockout almond.

Natasha Sikman

Natasha SikmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional quality and easy to install

If you’re looking at purchasing blinds or shutters, look no further. Online ordering system is user friendly. They even have tutorials on their website for those unsure of how to measure. The quality is superior and the staff are very helpful in explaining any questions that may arise during the process. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for window coverings.

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

High quality, easy to install blinds

We were very happy with our iseek blinds experience. Very good website and easy to order with a very quick turnaround. High quality blinds that were easy to install. Would definitely use this company again.

Temporary Blinds

I purchased 5 boxes of the temporary blinds. After installing them, at least half started falling off within 24hrs. The rest followed with in days.
The alcohol wipes that were supplied to clean the window frames were mostly dry. They are not easy to put up every day. The size doesn't suit most windows so multiple blinds are needed making it even harder to fold them up each day.
Probably just best to buy cheap material to use that can be cut to suit individual windows.
Don't waste your time or money.

Tin Lizzy

Tin LizzyIllawarra, NSW

Looks amazing does the job perfectly

Good quality, fast delivery

Customised items delivered faster than expected, considering they have to make by measure. Quality looks quite good, colour as described, all measurements on point.
I had no problems in installing. Thank you

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney

Fantastic Shutters and Curtains. Thank you, Michael

Customer S.iseekblinds

Great Price, Great Quality & Great Customer Service!

Totally hassle free!

Totally hassle free from start to finish. The How-To Videos to guide you through each step are great. Easy to order, quick delivery, great quality product and so easy to install I did it myself. The new blinds have given the whole house a freshen up. Very happy with the end result.

Elly residence

Elly residenceSydney, NSW

Our living room blind was great over the balcony sliding door.

Our measurement was a little under but we expanded one side as suggested. All in good working order and very easy to install. Great colour choice and quality

Tab

TabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to Install Excellent Customer Service

We recently purchased panel glide blinds and they look amazing. Easy to install and great customer service. Half the cost of other quotes and excellent value. Great samples with fast postage. Highly recommend.

Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD

Great look, great presale service, easy to install.... Only one issue.

These guys are awesome. Quality, Service & Price

I used iseekblinds for powered and non-powered blinds and curtains throughout my home. Micheal and his team are super knowledgeable and provide fantastic service. From ordering the samples to providing advice on motors, they go above and beyond and really make sure you are happy, you will not be disappointed! My blinds and curtains look amazing, I could not be happier.

Customer S.iseekblinds

A genius company with an incredible product

I used iseek blinds to fit out my living room during the hot summer. I had previously used a larger and well-known company to fit out my bedroom, and was fairly disappointed with the product. I had initial queries regarding the fabric, motorisation and home-auto connectivity, and all queries were met with coherent and helpful responses from Michael, despite the mad pre-Xmas rush. I have now received and installed the blinds to find an impressively perfect fit! The motors are soooo quiet (unlike my bedroom blind), and my apartment is instantly cooler thanks to Michael's fabric recommendation. Apart from that, they look super-sleek and prices were fabulous. A win all round!

Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

Awesome Blind

Thank you iseekblinds for providing such a great website and product. This was our first time using your services and we found the whole process so easy - we will definitely be purchasing further blinds from you in the future.

We checked out a few other blind websites but loved the blind options you provided.

Many thanks
Dianne

Val

ValSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must say I am impressed.

Megan

MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blinds turned out great!

We ordered 11 blinds. 9 were perfect but 1 came with the incorrect blind material, the other had a hole in the blind. I send a email with pictures, and followed with a phone call.
It was no hassle from Iseekblinds to get those 2 blinds replaced and send out ASAP.
The blinds arrived within 3 working day and everything turned out well in the end!

Easy company to deal with. They were quick and efficient. They gave easy instructions on how to measure & it was easy to order and install!

Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality product from a local Aus company at a great price!

Easy to order sample, communication, orders process, came within 2.5 weeks (during the xmas rush!), Australian made and easy to install (vids are on their website) all at an affordable price.

We got 4 x comparison quotes that were more expensive, less quality, imported and with longer lead times save yourself the worry and order straight from iSeek instead! We are so happy with our sheers that we are about to order more.

Tim

TimNorth Queensland, QLD

Motorized roller blind

Easy to order, easy to install and very easy to program. Great quality! Very quiet motor and very expensive feeling to the remote. Remote has a great magnetic mounting bracket.

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives