iseekblinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Michelle

MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

High quality, beautiful curtains!

We recently purchased blockout curtains and sheers through iseekblinds and we couldn't be happier with the end result. They look beautiful and of high quality and provide our room with insulation properties for both summer and winter. Being that we live in Tasmania and our home faces dues north, insulation against cold winter nights and hot summer sun is of highest importance.
Installation was fairly easy and the online videos are of great help.
I had one small issue post-purchase but that was sorted without any fuss as soon as I contacted the store.
I would definitely purchase through iseekblinds again, and may well be doing so in the near future.

shutters

Easy to purchase measure and install, all information at your finger tips to complete the task. Arrived in a timely manner well packed. Big Improvement to the house Thank you

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Quality products

The blinds were produced with no defects. They fitted perfectly. I bought the motorized blinds and the motors' batteries were fully charged so that once installed they worked immediately. There were a lot of instruction videos available on the web site to make installation easier.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD

Great look, great presale service, easy to install.... Only one issue.

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Transformed my room

Kylie B.iseekblinds

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives