iseekblinds

iseekblinds (page 2 of 17)

Annie

AnnieVictoria

Loving my new shutters

What a fabulous look I’m loving my new shutters they made such a transformation to our family room
They were installed by the wonderful Pete
Measurements were spot on great service
One very satisfied customer

Store LocationIseekblinds online

Rosemarie B

Rosemarie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault a thing

I first dealt with iseekblinds in 2003 and I'm still using them for my blind requirements. Could not fault a thing. From when I asked for samples they arrived within two working days. Then placed my order and it arrived within 4 working days. Amazing> Absolute credit to the management and team. My blinds were exactly what I wanted and fitted perfectly. Thank you it was a pleasure to have dealt with you again.

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Very happy with our purchase.

Excellent service. Product quality is excellent, delivery was in a timely manner and installation was easy. The videos were very helpful. We purchased shutters, double roller blinds and roller blinds with pelmet. They look great would definitely use iseek blinds again.

Store Locationonline purchase

Fabulous Products at Reasonable Prices

Have found the whole process with iseekblinds to be efficient and easy. Product quality is excellent, delivery in a timely manner, packaged well to protect purchase and easy to install as per the videos.
Prices are competitive with other companies out there (yes I did my research prior to purchase).
I have plantation shutters, single roller blinds and linked roller blinds with pelmet and would recommend highly

Store Locationiseekblinds.com.au online store

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Linked roller blinds

Excellent service and advice from this company.
They sent me material samples in very quick time.

They provide excellent videos for all aspects of online do it yourself. I even contacted them and the owner spent at least 30 minutes talking me through the measuring process.

The installation was exactly as described in their video, you must watch the videos.

Blinds are of the highest quality and easy enough to install. Love them and would definitely use I seek blind again.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and excellent service

The delivery of the parcel was very fast, the after sales service was courteous and helpful.
Excellent pricing and quality and I will use this company again.
A good company to deal with.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Paul, thank you for your review. It's great to hear your experience with iseekblinds was so good and you are so happy with the quality and price. We look forward to assisting you again. Cheers iseekblinds

HanaC

HanaCSydney, NSW

Amazing blinds, great quality

Ordered panel stacking blinds and they turned out perfect. There is a lot of useful information on their website, any questions I had were promptly answered via email. I would say make sure you measure 3 times to be sure you’ve got it right. I’m amazed at how good they turned out.

jim

jimCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Motorized blinds

After motorized blinds ordered i was extremely happy with service , website , blind quality , when i went to order more some months later they no longer keep the simple one remote for each blind which was considerably cheaper than the new multi-remote that works multiple blinds .. They dont seem to under stand that this remote is useless if you have remote blinds in multiple rooms , bedrooms etc and you are now forced to to pay 3 times more for a multi remote that will work just one blind ... I went elsewhere for my next order .

Rachael

RachaelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

This is our first order of Plantation shutters with Iseek blinds and we couldn't be happier. Great quality, easy to order and fits like a glove. Very easy to install. And they look stunning.
Will order again for next room renovation.

Craig B

Craig BSydney, NSW

Five star service and great blinds at a good price

I have now fitted my whole house out with iseek blinds including motor automation with voice control through google home as well. Michael and team have been amazing through the whole process. The videos on the iseek website make the process from measuring, ordering and right through to fitting and motor automation through the remote controls and voice control so easy. Michael also helped me personally with retro fitting motors into some of my existing blinds.

The blinds themselves and the fittings they use are also top quality at a very good price.
I am extremely happy with my iseek blinds experience and highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy blinds.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Very happy with whole process. Delivery of samples was free and fast and very straightforward to do own measurements. End result was exactly as requested and done in expected time. And cost was really great - very pleased I went with iseekblinds instead of trying to cut down pre-made ones from B******gs ;) I will have no hesitation in using iseekblinds again!

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

This is our third order with iseek blinds and every one has been fabulous from the product itself to the ease of fitting and the excellent customer service. We will definitely use them again and can highly recommend them

Di J
Di J

Hi Sally, subsequent to this review I have since sent an email to sales@iseekblinds.com.au containing additional information. I would appreciate if you could read this email and I would welcome to your feedback

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Di, thank you for your feedback. This is always received gratefully. Michael is in contact with the Supplier and will come back to you with a resolution. Many thanks for letting us know. Cheers Sally

Excellent product and service

Easy to order online and the videos answered all of my questions. Samples fabrics were great. Ordered online and they were ready within 5 days. Installation was easy and my new blinds look great. Will be ordering more from iseek in the future.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Timber shutters

Very happy with iseekblinds . I purchased 2 sets of plantation shutters , they fit perfectly and are of great quality and extremely well priced. The online ordering was a breeze and offered a lot of variables on the shutter design. I was promptly notified via email about the progress of my order. I would happily recommend iseekblinds to anyone who is happy to do a self installation.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just fantastic - can't recommend enough!

Great range of materials and options and at great prices. The videos are just fantastic and I had no issues with the measurement or installation myself. One of my windows was 11 metres long and was made up of 5 blinds that were linked and with motors. I was very nervous about getting it right and programming it all but it worked perfectly. With the help of my husband we now have it all hooked up to Alexa as well. It's amazing being able to walk into the room and tell Alexa to put the blinds up or down. Thoroughly recommend iseekblinds but do take the time to watch the videos - they are really well done.

Perfect

I got the news from my friend and I did by myself. That was great and I introduced to my friends as well.

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

Great quality product, extremely fast shipping

Very pleased with our new blinds. They turned up within a week and look fantastic. High quality product, with good strong hardware at a good price.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Very easy and blinds and shutters very good quality

Very easy and helpful to deal with.
I would definitely use them again
Loved the diy videos although they need to pan in on the small and detailed parts eg screws

Tyson

TysonSydney

Quality Professional Organisation

Blinds were dispatched only days after ordering, quality was above expectations and installation support via tutorials was excellent and easy to follow.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Tyson, thank you for your review. Great to hear we exceeded your expectation in speed of delivery, the quality of our custom made blinds and the ease of following our online videos for a great DIY end result. Cheers iseekblinds

Love I seek blinds

Online is so easy to order from, they give you all the tools to make sure your measurements are correct: I have bought 6 plantation shutters and they all fitted perfectly: I would recommend them to everyone, in fact I do tell everyone who asks where to go to get the blinds from.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Louise, thank you for your review. Great to hear that you found the whole online ordering process so easy and watched our videos to ensure your measurements were spot on! Thanks so much for your recommendations. Cheers iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Nike

Nikeasked

Do you do pelmets?

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Erin

Erinasked

Hi all, we are looking at purchasing the plantation shutters and want to know how much DIY has saved people in terms of dollars? We oils also like to know the price difference between the PVC express & the wood option? thanks in advance. Yes, we intend to measure for a quote as well.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Erin, there are always additional costs to have a person come out to your house to do a measure and quote - this could be anywhere from $250 + depending on who you are dealing with. Regarding installation it can be approx $70 per panel or more for an installer to come out to your house to install. Again this depends on who you are dealing with and if they 'include' the cost into your overall price. All of those costs can be avoided by simply following the instructions provided on our website on how to measure and install your products and getting your DIY on ! In addition iseekblinds strives to provide the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. Both the Express PVC and Basswoods are currently $299 per square metre. Hope this answers your question? Jump onto the website and do a Quick Quote to get a better idea.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops