iseekblinds

iseekblinds (page 2 of 21)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (95)

Very happy with our automated roller blinds

It was straight forward to order online from I Seek Blinds. There's plenty of information and examples on the website and it's quite user friendly. Samples were sent promptly and phone help and email communication were good also. The blinds took longer than normal due to higher demands at the time, but they were upfront about this and communicated regularly through the process. Quality is great and we're really enjoying the automation!

Beautiful plantation shutters

Lovely Plantation Shutters - great quality, style & look amazing
Had an issue with one of the shutters where the blade had snapped off in transit due to the positioning of the packaging tape, contacted them and they responded within the day offering a couple of solutions. Problem resolved great communication throughout from start to finish.
Very happy with both the overall look of the product and the customer service

Customer S.iseekblinds

Great Company! Great products! Great prices! and Great Service!

I found Mike and his team a pleasure to deal with, so helpful and nothing is a problem for them. The website and videos are very easy to follow, I purchased Roller blinds some of which were automated and some with pelmets. They were so well packaged that I think it took me longer to unpack them than it did to do the installation. I would not hesitate to recommend I Seek Blinds.

NeatsC

NeatsCSydney, NSW

Love the quality, looks amazing and a quarter of the price I was quoted elsewhere.

I purchased a sheer curtain from Iseekblinds after being quoted three times as much for the same curtain. I previously had samples delivered and didn't love the quality of the sample so I was a little concerned. The blind arrived and was so much nicer. The samples and pictures don't do them justice. I have had countless compliments and referred so many people as I wouldn't buy from anywhere else. My husband installed the curtain within an hour and it was pretty easy to install. Really happy!

Store LocationIseekblinds.com.au
Customer S.iseekblinds

A great product to be repeated

We installed shutters as novices but armed with video coverage by Iseek and written notes we breezed through a non-hassle installation. There was very little adjustment to be made and the product had been well signposted and constructed. The end product is professional.

Herb

HerbIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommend iseekblinds!!!

We decide to have iseek make our blinds after reading the great reviews.
We were very impressed with the whole service from ordering to installation. The video's were very informative and easy to follow. Great customer service.
We had one minor issue that was sorted by Noel immediately without a fuss. Thank-you Noel!!!
We will definitely use iseek again and will also recommend to family and friends!

Louis

LouisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with our plantation shutters.

While investigating options for diy plantation shutters I came across iseekblinds website. The description of the product and the installation videos by Michael were most impressive. I communicated with him on options for my windows and he was very helpful. If I had elected to get a sample first, I would have made an even better selection. Delivery was 3 weeks post order and installation was easy. I would recommend them.

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Sunscreen roller blinds

From ordering samples (which arrived promptly) to placing order on website was all a very professional and helpful process. Delivery only took a week longer which was very good considering current climate. Install video very good and Our blinds give our kitchen/dining a modern clean look. Very pleased.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow! Love my roller blinds.

I have been slowly replacing all my existing blinds with iseek blinds roller blinds, and I am so happy with the quality. The website is so easy to navigate. They are very easy to install with all hardware provided.Thanks to all for your great customer service.

Store LocationThomastown, VIC

Colleen SchierGoulburn Valley, VIC

Just what I was looking for..

Very good and cost effective way to create s-fold curtains using your own fabric, over a fairly long length. Thank you for offering this component to me, as this was the only one I could find locally. Easy to install, instructions were great. Looks great too thank you again.

Colleen Schier

Thanks, my name isn't Sandra, but thanks anyway.

Lindy zi

Lindy ziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automatic roller blinds fantastic!

I love this product! We replaced our old roller blinds with iseek ...the quality is 10 times better than our bespoke specialty store blinds and far cheaper. The you tube support installation videos with Michael are professional and comprehensive. Just perfect thank you iSeek.

Store LocationMelbourne on-line
Melinda Granger

Melinda GrangerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my Shutters

Ordering was so easy, they were delivered before expected, easy to install by any standard of experience, high quality product. I am still waiting (over 3 months for Kresta Blinds) I will only ever go to ISEEKBLINDS in the future and recommend them to friends and family

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality Double Blinds for all sizes

I have used iseekblinds a few times over the last couple of years to upgrade all the blinds in my house. The customer service was really good with excellent DIY videos. Everything arrived on time and when I had a small change, they sorted it out. Will be using them again for my next upgrade.

cbear

cbearSouth East Queensland, QLD

An extra long track! No problem

Looking for a supplier for a long wall to wall track, iseek blinds was the only supplier to make it so easy to order. My track was received so quickly and easily installed after watching the video.

Marlene

MarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Classy and timeless shutters for a hamptons style facade

We are very impressed and happy with our plantation shutters. They definitely completed the look of our hamptons style facade. Very coastal and timeless and I get compliments all the time. The shutters are of high quality at affordable price, reasonable lead time and great service. They fitted really well and so easy to clean. The whole process was so easy as all instructions and tutorials can be found on their website, such a gem for DIYers like us. With the clearview functionality we could enjoy unobstructed view of our estate's avenue of elm trees. I have ordered additional shutters for my living room and looking forward to install them.

kevinbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters & Roller Blinds with Pelmet 95

After doing my research and watching the diy videos iseekblinds have online I felt very confident to order. The online data and video’s are a must watch before ordering. Michael explains exactly how to go about measuring and the installation process. My order was processed and delivered within the time frame confirmed at the time of order. I would highly recommend iseekblinds to not only save money on blinds and shutters. I get many comments. Wow... They look fantastic. Where did you get them from? Thank you Michael and the entire team for an easy transaction.

Store LocationThomastown,Victoria (online)
J Mac

J MacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence in Australian made service

I found iseekblinds to be an easy process to order and install. Very pleased with the quality, finish and look. Also love that they are Australian made to fit blinds!

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne
Roberta

RobertaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, high quality blinds with quick delivery and lots of DIY help

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Quality products

The blinds were produced with no defects. They fitted perfectly. I bought the motorized blinds and the motors' batteries were fully charged so that once installed they worked immediately. There were a lot of instruction videos available on the web site to make installation easier.

Joanne Crawley

Joanne CrawleyHobart, TAS

Iseek blinds...?! Don’t wait any longer - just do it!

Probably my 7 or 8th purchase of curtains and blinds for various renovation projects. Love the simple process, quality of product, & excellent customer service. Easy to install all by myself!

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Nike

Nikeasked

Do you do pelmets?

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Nike, thanks for your enquiry. Yes we do Pelmets (for Roller blinds) Check out the Pelmet 95 here. https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/roller-blinds-pelmets.html Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Right now we have a sale on 15% off Rollers. This includes Rollers, Motors, Linking and Pelmets. Cheers iseekblinds.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives