iseekblinds

iseekblinds (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Raju

Raju

Excellent product, but improve delivery

Excellent product. Have been using it for a year and have reordered more for the extension. But watch out for timely delivery. The blinds take two.months to delivery from when you order but the first order was late by a month and a half and the second order by a week. They were very prompt in sending me free temporary paper blinds when they found out about the delay. Very professional people to deal with, but they need to manage the delivery part better.

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

excellent experience, the only way to buy blinds

Having fitted most of our windows with plantation shutters we were very impressed with the quality and the service provided by iseekblinds. Ordering on line was very easy and installation was even easier. You read these reviews and think they are made up....but I am the real deal and the the blinds are excellent. Even when when shutter had a broken panel it was replaced quickly and again easily fixed.

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

Emily W

Emily WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shutters

The iseekblinds were so much cheaper than all other quotes we received, they were super easy to install and they finished off our bathroom renovation perfectly. We will be using iseekblinds again for our next project'

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Emily, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to see we were able to be price competitive and deliver a great product for you to complete your renovations. We look forward to assisting again when you are ready for your next project!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

leigh

leighBrisbane

Shutters are more cream in colour than white

Ordered two white express shutters to finish an ongoing renovation and was a little disappointed that the shutters are more cream in colour than white. These cream coloured shutters really stand out against the freshly painted white architrave. We had other white shutters fitted by a local company 12 mths ago and these shutters are a nice bright white colour. Iseekblinds shutters overall are good quality and come at a great price however just be aware that if your house is mostly painted white than the creaminess will stand out.

Elliepup

Elliepup

Plantation Shutters - Not a 5 star experience

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Great Venetians

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Customer S.iseekblinds

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives