iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Suzie Walden

Suzie WaldenCanberra 2600, ACT

Horrible experience

• +4
Store LocationThomastown VIC

Temporary Blinds

I purchased 5 boxes of the temporary blinds. After installing them, at least half started falling off within 24hrs. The rest followed with in days.
The alcohol wipes that were supplied to clean the window frames were mostly dry. They are not easy to put up every day. The size doesn't suit most windows so multiple blinds are needed making it even harder to fold them up each day.
Probably just best to buy cheap material to use that can be cut to suit individual windows.
Don't waste your time or money.

Monty

MontyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Store LocationThomstown
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

jim

jimCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Motorized blinds

After motorized blinds ordered i was extremely happy with service , website , blind quality , when i went to order more some months later they no longer keep the simple one remote for each blind which was considerably cheaper than the new multi-remote that works multiple blinds .. They dont seem to under stand that this remote is useless if you have remote blinds in multiple rooms , bedrooms etc and you are now forced to to pay 3 times more for a multi remote that will work just one blind ... I went elsewhere for my next order .

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Delayed and no answer to my questions

Didn't get invoice for my order. No answers to my questions and order was late. Was going to do more shutters for my house but not since very bad service.

BRP

Not sure about other producs but paper blinds was worst.

Purchased paper blinds, paid good price for bad quality stuff. Quality of paper used was very bad. Would not recommend anyone to buy at least this.

BRP

Unfortunately i do not agree its a good quality blind, faded and lasted only few months.

Terrible...iseekblinds

Tried to order temporary blinds. Was expecting it to arrive 2nd week of Jan 2017. Nothing happened. Temporary blinds to invisible blinds.

Extremely disappointing

We received only 1/2 of our order. Did not take out transport insurance. We were forced to pay more $$$$'s to re order the missing shutters which we did through another supplier. They not only matched the price that I seek blinds were offering to replace the missing shutters, they did better! I have been extremely disappointed with iseek blinds service & customer support. I would not recommend them to anyone nor use them ever again!

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

Poor Customer Service and Sales Team. Great Product.

We have previously ordered plantation shutters from iseekblinds and were impressed by the quality of the product. We decided to order some more and asked if there were any specials coming up, or discounts for repeat customers? We were told "The prices will stay the same, in fact rising next year due to supplier price increases." We placed our order, and two weeks later, they dropped their price 10%.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Kampua

Kampua

Bad quality blinds and delay in support

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives