iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (113)

Great quality

Had some issues with fitting the shutters but sorted out after speaking with the company owner. Shutters are good quality, motorised blind was excellent and was easy to fit.

Louise

Louise North Western Region, NSW

So EASY

Roller blinds are perfect in the kitchen. Easy to install, looks good. Will be ordering in the future. Thank you

Garry Fisher

Garry FisherNew South Wales

Easy diy

I had some pieces missing but a phone call and it was all sorted, thanks Belinda . The blinds are probably a two person job until you get used to them but once I’d put a couple together it’s was easy.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Roller Blind Automation

Gumnut

Gumnut

Great product!

I am very happy with the blockout blinds. Perfect solution to my problem. I will use iseek again for window furnishings

Stacey B.

Stacey B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Follow their instructions on how to measure, and your blinds will fit perfectly.

Ally SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timeframes are not correct.

Ordered curtains that quoted a 2 week timeframe on their website - after the 2 weeks I emailed to followup my order to be told it would be another week. I was unimpressed and emailed the owner who had a staff member call me to tell me they think it is an acceptable timeframe. The staff member said their website didn't quote that - until I sent the screenshot.

I could have ordered, and had this already from another company if the time frames were truthful and accurate.

I've cancelled my order. What a waste of time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Elaine m

Elaine mIllawarra, NSW

Gorgeous curtains

I ordered curtains from iseek after much research and many quotes from other places here in nsw !! Cost wise they were 1/3 of the prices I had been quoted !! I placed my order at the beginning of the pandemic not really knowing how things would go ?? The curtains arrived a little later than anticipated, however, the wait was worth it !! They came with appropriate fixings and were easy to install!! My home is very Hamptons and the grey sheer fabric looks incredible!! Highly recommend iseek and so many friends have commented how lovely they look .. Thankyou to all the team ! A very easy experience.

Scott

ScottTatura

Plantation shutters excellent quality

Chris M

Chris MMid West, WA

Hub USB Repeater

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Great product, great advice, Aussie made!

This is very important - Aussie made shutters! Delivery time was a little more than expected, but then I was told Mike (the owner) was deliverying them himself, fome Melbourne, to Sydney (now that’s proper service!!). Through the design process, I was given the opportunity to talk to Mike for some design and installation advice - he was patient with my questions and offered more advice than you get from the average salesperson. DIY means you can design and install the way you want to and iSeek will help you with that process - it’s much easier than you think and installing them is actually enjoyable.
I highly recommend this product and would definitely use them again.

Deborah M.

Deborah M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LOVE my S fold curtains

It was so easy to order my curtains on their website and didn’t take long for the curtains to arrive at my front door.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Super easy, great product

Everything was easy and the product was a reasonable price and is great. Ordering the roller blind samples, measuring the roller blinds, ordering the roller blinds, tracking the roller blinds and installing the roller blinds ourselves was made simple by a user friendly website and the many how to sheets and videos. Even making a slight change to the order before production was simple with a quick phone call. We have now installed most of the roller blinds and they look great. I would highly recommend iSeek Blinds.

Dave S.Southwest, VIC

These guys were amazing to deal with

Dave S.

Guys, all good, its a COVID-19 year and stuff happens. More than happy with how you handled it, in a very difficult year.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Oh thank you Dave, we really appreciate it! Thanks again for your support and we wish you a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Take care,
The iSeekBlinds team

Joanne Jahshan

Joanne JahshanSydney, NSW

Great Product, Perfect Order Fulfillment and fantastic installation assistance.

We have always been somewhat skeptical about buying items that really require a touchy-feely experience, but we were very impressed with the online material that iseekblinds offered so we took the plunge.

iSeekBlinds delivered a great Australian product, with easy to install instructions.

Find out how iseekblinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Super happy with Sheers!!

Sheers look fabulous, easy to install, track and curtain hooks of good quality. Great service with order update and ease of ordering from start! Thank you!!
Have preciously ordered 'Roller Blinds' which are also looking great and good quality!

Jenny

JennyNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect in every way.

The blind fits perfectly, looks great and was very easy to install. The web site is easy to follow. The order arrived quickly. I would certainly recommend your company. Thank you so much. J.S.

Amanda

AmandaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my new automated roller blinds

I got 7 solar powered roller blinds and the Hub to connect to my HomePod. I was a bit unsure how everything fitted together and what I needed but after talking to the guys at iseek I felt that i knew exactly what I needed and how it all worked together. The order came quickly but a couple of solar panels were left off the order. I just rang up and got it sorted straight away. The after sales service and support is great, really friendly and helpful people that cared about making the process easy.

I would highly recommend iseek for any blinds. They also ended up being about half the cost of quotes we got from other companies.

Customer S.iseekblinds

"Alexa", please thank iseek Blinds for an absolutely amazing product!

Stunning!!

I ordered S fold curtains for my newly renovated house and to say I am happy is an understatement. The website is super easy to follow and the tutorials are very clear and helpful. Installation was very easy. The curtains are beautifully made and simply stunning. I cannot recommendation them enough.

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives