iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Michelle

MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

High quality, beautiful curtains!

We recently purchased blockout curtains and sheers through iseekblinds and we couldn't be happier with the end result. They look beautiful and of high quality and provide our room with insulation properties for both summer and winter. Being that we live in Tasmania and our home faces dues north, insulation against cold winter nights and hot summer sun is of highest importance.
Installation was fairly easy and the online videos are of great help.
I had one small issue post-purchase but that was sorted without any fuss as soon as I contacted the store.
I would definitely purchase through iseekblinds again, and may well be doing so in the near future.

BB customer

BB customerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with blind and curtains received

We purchased a very long blind for stairwell and two curtains for a guest bedroom. The website was easy to use, the owner has prepared lots of helpful videos and obviously loves what he does ! Communication was great. Very happy with result .. good quality.

Store Locationonline

shutters

Easy to purchase measure and install, all information at your finger tips to complete the task. Arrived in a timely manner well packed. Big Improvement to the house Thank you

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Quality products

The blinds were produced with no defects. They fitted perfectly. I bought the motorized blinds and the motors' batteries were fully charged so that once installed they worked immediately. There were a lot of instruction videos available on the web site to make installation easier.

Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD

Great look, great presale service, easy to install.... Only one issue.

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Transformed my room

Mary

Mary

Worth the buy

From ordering on line to delivery was great. Even had a question or two and I received prompt assistance via email. By far it was worth the savings I made by ordering on line and installing myself. Not being the best handyman, we did find a little difficulty installing but we got there in the end.

Karen

Karen

Great product and quick delivery

We ordered the filter out blinds. They arrived quickly and were easy to install- the video link was a great idea! My only disappointment is that the double blinds don't come with bracket covers. Otherwise, very happy with price and product.

Quick and easy

From instructions to measure and then order. It was easy. Fitting the blinds was even easier. My only comment is with no pelmet option for double outside fitted blinds. They still look good but would look even better with pelmet.

Look great

The plantation shutters look great. Unfortunately 2 out of the 3 shutters installed dont close properly as the magnet latch has been rebated to deep at time of manufacturing and wont make contact with the metal.

Robinrwallace123@gmail.com

Absolutely love our motorised roller blinds

We measured up and ordered sunscreens and blockouts for two large sliding door / window combinations - the sunscreens recessed and the blockouts with pelmets and motors. We cannot speak highly enough of iseekblinds, the staff are wonderful, and Michael is a gem. We are so glad we spoke to Michael before placing our order as he saved us from making a couple of big mistakes. We are very happy with the look of our windows now, and feel pleased with ourselves when we press the remote and up go our blockouts! How is that for a bit of luxury.We also thought the cost was reasonable. We would recommend iseekblinds to everyone.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Robin, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear how happy you are with your blinds and how your windows look! How good are automated blinds!! Cheers iseekblinds

Robin

I would have given you 5 stars but the option was not there. The last star had gone on the next line and was 'bad'. So consider it a 5 star review.

Thanks Robin! Much appreciated. Cheers iseekblinds

Tamara Hall

Tamara Hall

Great product. Great service

Easy to order. Easy to install. Great customer service. Good quality. Having samples available is very useful prior to buying.

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

Temporary blinds a winner!

Temporary blinds are easy to install, lightweight and convenient to overlap. Delivery arrived in a neat box and on time.

Very Happy

Excellent site with clear instructions for how to measure and order the product. Had no difficulty installing the shutters when they were delivered and very pleased with appearance and quality (and cost!)
Only minor disappointment was time taken to fill our order - about six weeks - but their website did say that would be approx lead time,

Great for the price!

Blinds fit perfectly and good quality and reasonably priced. The lead time on my particular choice was lengthy (over 8 wks) but I guess that was reflected in the price. Would be happy to use Iseek again in future.

Hasvinder.K

Hasvinder.KMelbourne

Very elegant, excellent customer service.timely manner,reasonable price. my few friends building new house they like to buy plantation shutter from I seek blinds.

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

Quick delivery- a must in summertime.

Blinds could be cut to size which is ideal for panes of glass. These blinds were effective in blocking out the heat during the summer months.

Review collected in partnership with iseekblinds

Good-looking shutters

Shutters are easy to install, easy to operate and look fantastic. Rooms look bigger, brighter and smarter.
Unfortunately my windows were out of square, but plenty of gap filler got rid of the light coming around the edges.

leelee1782

leelee1782

Really happy

I found the whole ordering process easy, the girls in the office answered every question I had several times, very easy to install yourself a look great. The pelmet on my Eco wood blinds has bowed slightly after 3 'months which I'm surprised about but the actual blinds are fine. I also have block out roll down blinds which have been great also.

David

David

Plantation Shutters

Pretty bloody good. I bought one shutter first, to see the quality, then upgraded my order to all the windows, instead of just the front ones, because they were good. Michael was excellent in his communications, and even advised not to go ahead with order at first, when my windows were quite technically difficult, due to the location of the winders and locks on the windows. So, he's not after the quick buck.
Only downside was on all my triple window shutters, they got the layout wrong. The right shutter was meant to be hinged on the right, but was hinged on the left, for some reason. It meant that it is difficult to open my window. But, I could not be bothered to chase it up.

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

kevinbasked

Great products and service. I installed two motorised blinds and trying to pair to remote. Following youtube instructions which are excellent. However after selecting a channel on the remote and holding down P1 on blind motor I get the exact response from motor as per instructions. blind drives down/up stops and beeps. When I then press and hold the stop button to pair the remote to channel one I get no response at all. Same as for blind 2...no response except the initial response from the motor after holding down P1.
What could be the issue. Could it be the remote? Are the motors relying on wifi which the modem is approx 15-20 metres away. Or am I doing something wrong.
Kevin

Steve M
Steve M

You need to direct this question to Michael at iseek. I am just a customer.

kevinb

All sorted....Tried everything so looked up the website who manufactures the remote. Updated (instructions online) the mode of the remote and after that it started talking to the blind motor.

Customer S.iseekblinds

Glad you got it sorted Kevin. If you eve have any queries, please email us at sales@iseekblinds.com.au, and we'll get back to you. Thanks & have a great evening, iseekblinds

Sripad

Sripadasked

Hi iseekblinds, a question regarding your pelmets for roller blinds. Do you have options for pelmets with fabric look instead of metal? I would like the pelmet to match the fabric of the blind itself.
On your website, I see only black, white and anodised as the three choices.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hello, thank you for your enquiry. At this stage we only sell the Pelmet 95 - made from aluminium. However we have assisted a number of customers where we have supplied them with the matching roller blind fabric and they have commissioned a 3rd party to make their pelmets. If you would like to proceed down this path, please call the office to discuss the quantity of fabric you would require - 1300 664 257.

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives