iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

Ally SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timeframes are not correct.

Ordered curtains that quoted a 2 week timeframe on their website - after the 2 weeks I emailed to followup my order to be told it would be another week. I was unimpressed and emailed the owner who had a staff member call me to tell me they think it is an acceptable timeframe. The staff member said their website didn't quote that - until I sent the screenshot.

I could have ordered, and had this already from another company if the time frames were truthful and accurate.

I've cancelled my order. What a waste of time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Michelle

MichelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

High quality, beautiful curtains!

We recently purchased blockout curtains and sheers through iseekblinds and we couldn't be happier with the end result. They look beautiful and of high quality and provide our room with insulation properties for both summer and winter. Being that we live in Tasmania and our home faces dues north, insulation against cold winter nights and hot summer sun is of highest importance.
Installation was fairly easy and the online videos are of great help.
I had one small issue post-purchase but that was sorted without any fuss as soon as I contacted the store.
I would definitely purchase through iseekblinds again, and may well be doing so in the near future.

BB customer

BB customerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with blind and curtains received

We purchased a very long blind for stairwell and two curtains for a guest bedroom. The website was easy to use, the owner has prepared lots of helpful videos and obviously loves what he does ! Communication was great. Very happy with result .. good quality.

Suzie Walden

Suzie WaldenCanberra 2600, ACT

Horrible experience

• +4Thumbnail

shutters

Easy to purchase measure and install, all information at your finger tips to complete the task. Arrived in a timely manner well packed. Big Improvement to the house Thank you

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Quality products

The blinds were produced with no defects. They fitted perfectly. I bought the motorized blinds and the motors' batteries were fully charged so that once installed they worked immediately. There were a lot of instruction videos available on the web site to make installation easier.

Temporary Blinds

I purchased 5 boxes of the temporary blinds. After installing them, at least half started falling off within 24hrs. The rest followed with in days.
The alcohol wipes that were supplied to clean the window frames were mostly dry. They are not easy to put up every day. The size doesn't suit most windows so multiple blinds are needed making it even harder to fold them up each day.
Probably just best to buy cheap material to use that can be cut to suit individual windows.
Don't waste your time or money.

Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD

Great look, great presale service, easy to install.... Only one issue.

Monty

MontyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Transformed my room

jim

jimCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Motorized blinds

After motorized blinds ordered i was extremely happy with service , website , blind quality , when i went to order more some months later they no longer keep the simple one remote for each blind which was considerably cheaper than the new multi-remote that works multiple blinds .. They dont seem to under stand that this remote is useless if you have remote blinds in multiple rooms , bedrooms etc and you are now forced to to pay 3 times more for a multi remote that will work just one blind ... I went elsewhere for my next order .

Mary

Mary

Worth the buy

From ordering on line to delivery was great. Even had a question or two and I received prompt assistance via email. By far it was worth the savings I made by ordering on line and installing myself. Not being the best handyman, we did find a little difficulty installing but we got there in the end.

Karen

Karen

Great product and quick delivery

We ordered the filter out blinds. They arrived quickly and were easy to install- the video link was a great idea! My only disappointment is that the double blinds don't come with bracket covers. Otherwise, very happy with price and product.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Delayed and no answer to my questions

Didn't get invoice for my order. No answers to my questions and order was late. Was going to do more shutters for my house but not since very bad service.

Quick and easy

From instructions to measure and then order. It was easy. Fitting the blinds was even easier. My only comment is with no pelmet option for double outside fitted blinds. They still look good but would look even better with pelmet.

Look great

The plantation shutters look great. Unfortunately 2 out of the 3 shutters installed dont close properly as the magnet latch has been rebated to deep at time of manufacturing and wont make contact with the metal.

Robinrwallace123@gmail.com

Absolutely love our motorised roller blinds

We measured up and ordered sunscreens and blockouts for two large sliding door / window combinations - the sunscreens recessed and the blockouts with pelmets and motors. We cannot speak highly enough of iseekblinds, the staff are wonderful, and Michael is a gem. We are so glad we spoke to Michael before placing our order as he saved us from making a couple of big mistakes. We are very happy with the look of our windows now, and feel pleased with ourselves when we press the remote and up go our blockouts! How is that for a bit of luxury.We also thought the cost was reasonable. We would recommend iseekblinds to everyone.

Kylie B.iseekblinds

Hi Robin, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear how happy you are with your blinds and how your windows look! How good are automated blinds!! Cheers iseekblinds

Robin

I would have given you 5 stars but the option was not there. The last star had gone on the next line and was 'bad'. So consider it a 5 star review.

Thanks Robin! Much appreciated. Cheers iseekblinds

BRP

Not sure about other producs but paper blinds was worst.

Purchased paper blinds, paid good price for bad quality stuff. Quality of paper used was very bad. Would not recommend anyone to buy at least this.

BRP

Unfortunately i do not agree its a good quality blind, faded and lasted only few months.

Terrible...iseekblinds

Tried to order temporary blinds. Was expecting it to arrive 2nd week of Jan 2017. Nothing happened. Temporary blinds to invisible blinds.

Tamara Hall

Tamara Hall

Great product. Great service

Easy to order. Easy to install. Great customer service. Good quality. Having samples available is very useful prior to buying.

Kerry P.

Kerry P.asked

Do you have Temporary blinds?

Hello Kerry,
We sure do! Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

Kerry P.

Kerry P.asked

I need blinds while I am waiting for my curtains?

Hello Kerry,
We have the perfect solution. Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives