iseekblinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (122)

Yvonne

YvonneSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy!

My experience with this DIY project was wonderful. So many videos and resources are offered to help you along the journey. Everything you need screws, etc. are there all packaged neatly and ready to go. Excellent experience!

Kaz F

Kaz FHunter Region, NSW

New battery operated roller blinds

Received my battery operated roller blinds from Iseek quickly. The blinds are excellent quality. The DIY instructions for measuring was easy. My brother In Law installed the blinds after watching the YouTube demonstrations which was easy. They now make the area look complete. I would certainly recommend Iseek to anyone interested in purchasing blinds.

Bernadette

BernadetteSouthwest, VIC

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...

Great product, clever DIY system

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really happy with our shutter kits!

Site was easy to use. Good communications post purchase. Blinds were easy to put together with the YouTube video instructions. Great quality! We’ve just purchased more for our bathroom.

Diana Kitchen

Diana KitchenFar North Queensland, QLD

So happy I could motorise my existing blinds

The retrofit motors and accessories were reasonably priced and am glad it was an Australian based provider. Items were easy to measure and select online, they arrived promptly and I was able to install them fairly easily also. Converting my existing corded roller blinds has made my life a whole lot easier at just the press of a button.

Peter H.

Peter H.

Looks so good ,I ordered more!!

Went online to see prices etc, was surprised at how reasonable the price was. They looked good so did measure for just my front door side lites,easy to order .They arrived earlier than expected and looked daunting with all the parts. But I went slowly following instructions and was easy ! Looked sooo good I ordered more for the bedroom. Great service,great system,great product.

Great experience

Would definitely recommend - quality curtain, very competitive cost, easy install. We got some free block-out curtain samples, measured up, ordered and installed all with the help of the friendly videos. Little bit of damage in transit was sorted immediately. The curtains fit perfectly and installation was easier than expected, though look elsewhere for how to locate the timber studs in your wall or ceiling).

Customer S.iseekblinds

Very happy - great service, high quality product and easily installed

We order bedroom (blockout) blinds with pelmets. We found them easy to install. Quality of the fabric is excellent and was notably better than other online providers ( we picked the Australian made fabric). Solid mechanisms. Online instructions to measure and install were excellent and helpful and straight forward. Really impressed with the customer service as well, when I had an issue with doing the order (my fault). The blinds also came within 2 weeks of ordering, even despite the lockdown in the middle of it. We are already planning to order more.

Jandora

JandoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blinds are awesome

I am really pleased I went with Iseekblinds as it was hassle free experience from start to finish. Iseekblinds were happy to send out any samples I asked for and the measuring up was simple. My hubby installed the blinds and it went without a hitch.

Judy Best

Judy BestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look beautiful and modern

The plantation blinds were easy to order. We received them well within the timeframe specified.
We found them easy to install. The quality is beautiful. They look great.
We have ordered a lot more.

Mouse

MouseSydney, NSW

Great Australian quality.

Very nice Australian made blinds. Easy to install and our iseek blinds look and fit very nice. Installation video is easy to follow. We also purchased iseek blinds for another house a year or two back - another very good experience with iseek blinds. The iseek on line manufacturing and delivery tracking system is excellent. Thanks iseek Blinds.

Julian M.

Julian M.Sydney, NSW

Great product backed with great support

It's not often you find an aftermarket product that performs as good as a factory-fitted one, but the retrofitting of the motorised roller blinds did just that. They make it easy to check if it will work without having to buy the whole thing. Questions were answered promptly and not with generic template replies. Even after testing, I managed to order the wrong size (my fault), but this was no issue they organised the right size to be sent out the next day.

Fitting was easy and the video instructions really did help. The manual is great, with easy step by step instructions. I love the way you can build upon this and expand the features.

I can see the eventual rollout of motorised blinds to the whole house integrated with google.

Great quality

Had some issues with fitting the shutters but sorted out after speaking with the company owner. Shutters are good quality, motorised blind was excellent and was easy to fit.

Louise

Louise North Western Region, NSW

So EASY

Roller blinds are perfect in the kitchen. Easy to install, looks good. Will be ordering in the future. Thank you

Garry Fisher

Garry FisherNew South Wales

Easy diy

I had some pieces missing but a phone call and it was all sorted, thanks Belinda . The blinds are probably a two person job until you get used to them but once I’d put a couple together it’s was easy.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Roller Blind Automation

Gumnut

Gumnut

Great product!

I am very happy with the blockout blinds. Perfect solution to my problem. I will use iseek again for window furnishings

Stacey B.

Stacey B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Follow their instructions on how to measure, and your blinds will fit perfectly.

Elaine m

Elaine mIllawarra, NSW

Gorgeous curtains

I ordered curtains from iseek after much research and many quotes from other places here in nsw !! Cost wise they were 1/3 of the prices I had been quoted !! I placed my order at the beginning of the pandemic not really knowing how things would go ?? The curtains arrived a little later than anticipated, however, the wait was worth it !! They came with appropriate fixings and were easy to install!! My home is very Hamptons and the grey sheer fabric looks incredible!! Highly recommend iseek and so many friends have commented how lovely they look .. Thankyou to all the team ! A very easy experience.

Kerry P.

Kerry P.asked

Do you have Temporary blinds?

Hello Kerry,
We sure do! Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

Kerry P.

Kerry P.asked

I need blinds while I am waiting for my curtains?

Hello Kerry,
We have the perfect solution. Our temporary blinds will give you great privacy and insulation while waiting for your curtains to be delivered. You can buy them online at our website here: https://www.iseekblinds.com.au/temporary-blinds.html
We hope that helps.

Thanks for reaching out,
The iSeekBlinds team

John Oswald

John Oswaldasked

Hi, I have more of a suggestion than a question. I have had a number of orders for Shutters, and all have been fantastic, and they look GREAT. However my suggestions would be, that for long drop shutters during delivery the frames should not be joined at the corners with the Hoffman keys inserted. During transport the larger packing boxes flex and break out the Hoffman keys. Luckily with mine the Hoffman keys had just enough bite to hold the frame until I screwed the frame in. Just a thought for Quality Control. Cheers John

Hi John,
Great to hear from you, and we're so glad to hear you love your plantation shutters!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the packaging and help our customers achieve the best outcome possible.
It does help to keep the components for a single panel in one box, but I totally understand your point and the last thing anybody wants is for the shutter to arrive damaged.

I will work with the shutter team and packaging company to see how we can improve on this.

Many thanks,
Mike Gubby

Get an answer from our members and iseekblinds representatives