Isoki Madame Polly

Isoki Madame Polly

Great bag

I love this nappy bag I can fit everything in it and being on a farm out of town I need to fit as much in as I can!! The separate pockets make it perfect for organisation. the bag gets carted around everywhere and not once has shown signs of wear and tear. Definitely a great purchase

loved this bag but handles started to tear away after only a few weeks of use!

I loved this bag too but had the same problem, the stitching on the handles started to break away after only about 3 weeks of use. Very disappointed, as this seems to be the only bag on the market that caters for older children. I'm not carrying nappies around anymore, but still need to carry wipes, spare clothes, small toys, drinks and snacks for 2 children. This bag came with a separate insulated pouch, excellent for snacks. It has 3 big separate sections inside so easy to find everyone's stuff! Anyone know of any other bags that come with this?

Quality let it down

I bought my Madame Polly and straight away loved it. It was a bit heavy, but fitted everything in it. It is huge, but the three pockets make it easy to carry food and nappies separate and still have a spot for all my things.
    The problem is that where the handles attach to the bag started to split and break away from the bag. Such a shame, as I loved it.
    The company offered a refund or exchange if I had the receipt and returned it to where I bought it from.
    It was huge, looked great and was easy to use.
    Poor workmanship or quality caused the bag to break in less than 2 months.