Isoki The Mum's Backpack

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well

I'm pretty happy with this backpack, it has a roll up change mat at the front, and two zippered sections, the larger of which has another large pocket inside. Plus side pockets.
Its nice and roomy, and comfortable to wear. The change mat is a little small, but perfectly functional.

Perfect for travel or long days.

We take this backpack with us on all our trips - 3 hours away, interstate and international. It has so much room for everything and keeps everything separate and organised and I find it more beneficial that it doesn't have an excess of silly small pockets that barely fit anything in.

We regularly travel with our 2yo and fill it with food, spare clothes, activities (usually a drawing set, iPad w/ large headphones, book/s, other sometimes other toys). It is also perfect for carry-on on the plane and I don't even need a handbag as this bag takes on everything.

Straps are really comfortable and both my husband and myself (even at 30 weeks pregnant!) have no dramas carrying it over the course of the day if we're on foot.
Roomy, well priced, comfortable straps, nice design.

Not invented by a mum

Couldn't find any reviews or pictures of the inside of the bag, so took a punt. It just has two big pockets, the front one insulated. Definitely needs more ways to organise the inside... I feel like I may as well just be carrying a dump sack. I'd recommend getting a backpack which isn't marketed as a nappy bag... or a 'mum's backpack'... which is more suitable for carrying, and finding and actually using, nappies, wipes, wet bags, vomit cloths, changes of clothes, drink bottles, jackets, hats, toys, sunscreen, wallet, keys .....,...
Backpack style is great for using with baby carriers/slings. Attractive.
Not enough pockets or organisation.