3IsoKing Work From Home Desk Raw Birch

IsoKing Work From Home Desk Raw Birch

3IsoKing Work From Home Desk Raw Birch

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for IsoKing Work From Home Desk Raw Birch? Claim your listing.

evanc
evancGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

You don't need to be in iso to love these products

After seeing the desks all through the 2020/21 lockdowns I finally got one after the last Melbourne Lockdown of 2020. And I'm so glad I did. it arrived quickly, easy to put together and the perfect size for me and working from home. Even when I return to the office I'm going to be happily using this desk for my personal activities. Show details
Mitch
Mitch5 posts

Brilliant desk!

Great desk, the right amount of space, easy to setup and looks great. Great quality with hanging and cable management too and the team at IsoKing are just brilliant! Keep up the great work.