24IsoWhey Complete

Delia C. · Complete

Is it low fodmap please

1homecook
1homecook

As far as I am aware it is not. Maybe contact the manufacturer to be sure. Hope this helps you.

Rachel
Rachel · Complete

I had my first shake at about 10am this morning. Its now 11:20 and Im hungry. Is there a trick to this? Should I be healthy snacking in between to get me through?

Ashley F.
Ashley F.

Yep, you're meant to healthy snack. Get some carrots, celery and hummus to help stop the cravings.

Joy M
Joy M · Complete

Can you take Isowhey when you have Hashimoto's Disease (Thyroid) and are taking Levothyroxine medication every day?

Joy M
Joy M · Complete

Can you take Isowhey when you have Hashimoto's Disease (thyroid) and are on Levothyroxine medication?

Denise C.
Denise C. · Complete

I’m on isowhey for diabetics,I need to gain weight . Will it do that?

Toby113
Toby113 · Complete

Hi im trying too loose weight , im drinking 2 lots of 500ml ( with 2 scoops) per day . Is this too much

IsoWhey   DM

Hi Toby, We recommend mixing 1 serve (32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Drink once or twice a day

George O.
George O. · Complete

What are the flavours is this isowhey

IsoWhey   DM

Hi, it comes in vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana and coffee

Melissa D.
Melissa D. · Complete

Can you have more than the recommended amount on the container like heaped one scoop to 600mls milk.
Instead of one heaped scoop to 200mls of milk.
I did this because I had it for tea.

deeds40
deeds40 · Complete

Question 1.
the Isowhey replacement bar to be eaten in place of an Isowhey shake?? That is you can't have the replacement bar and the shake can you?
It's one or the other am I right??
Question 2.
So I usually have 2 shakes a day losing good weight to but can I have one bar one shake for the day and still lose weight??

Mandy
Mandy · Complete

Hi I suffer with IBS abd Diverticulitis and my Dr recommends low FODMAP. Im cautious in eating real food as I bloat or am in pain. healthier I eat jas made me gain alot of weight so I'm wondering if this product IsoWhey is low FODMAP. Thank you.

margaret1957 · Banana Smoothie

Hi, I am trying to lose weight with the Grass Fed Isowhey Weight Management Smoothie with milk and I add a banana or apple to the drink for breakfast, but I am gaining weight, I eat little food but have seemed to have put on 2kg, does this mean its not for me to lose weight. I am feeling as if I should find something else, has anyone else had weight gain and not weight loss. I have been having this for 2 months each morning.

IsoWhey   DM

Hi Margaret, You need to consume less calories then you are burning, so I would suggest cutting out the banana and apple as this does count towards calories.
You could try having the shake twice a day, otherwise you could give our try VLCD range a try which is 3 shakes a day.

Let me know how it goes and do speak to a specialist about this if you do not see results.

Regards,
IsoWhey Team

margaret1957

Thankyou, I will do as you have suggested and see if that helps me, I am currently 67KG and wish to get to 59- 60 KG, I have no bloating now since using Isowhey which has been a great feeling, however I want to lose weight not put on muscle mass. I was taking the Aldi weight loss drinks but there is way too much sugar in one packet, thats why I changed to Isowhey as the reviews were good.. I will keep trying as I have lots of tubs in my cupboard. Thanks again, have a great week, always stay safe. :)
Margaret Powell

Raymonde E.
Raymonde E. · Complete

There was no scoop in the isowhey (both containers) I bought. Could you tell me how many tbsp I should be taking to lose weight

Jude
Jude · Madagascan Vanilla

Is isowhey suitable for mixing in hot water?

meigokjai08
meigokjai08 · Complete

which isowhey is lactose free

IsoWhey   DM

Hi, the IsoWhey plant-based meal replacement shakes are lactose free.

Sal · Complete

Re, Isowhey. I'd like to know what the Cream Flavour and Vanilla Flavour is made from. I believe I am going to need to contact the 'Flavour Houses' to get this information. Can anyone help please?

Jae Parker

Sal I don't know. You will have to contact them direct

Sal

Hi Jae. Yes, I've sent them an email via Facebook messaging, so hopefully they'll let me know. Not great to not have complete ingredients on containers, especially these days!

Liz L.
Liz L. · Complete

Why is it not available on Mornington Peninsula Victoria.

Jae Parker

As a consumer I would be asking my local chemist, "Why they don't stock it?"

IsoWhey   DM

Hi Liz, you can always ask your local chemist to stock IsoWhey, alternatively it is available through all chemist warehouse stores and direct from external link

Beverley A.
Beverley A. · Complete

Hi when I have my shake in the morning within 5 to 10 min it goes straight through me is there a reason for this

Jae Parker

No I don't...wish it worked like that for me. Good thing is your body is clearing waste.

Robyn I. · Complete

Can long term use of Isowhey lead to inflammation in the body

Jae Parker

I dont know. I would be contacting Isowhey directly.

Thanks will try that

Rekha V.
Rekha V. · Complete

Is that help to reduce weight?

IsoWhey   DM

Hi, yes using IsoWhey as a meal replacement can help you to lose weight.

Kerstin Gabriel
Kerstin Gabriel · Complete

I can't get my Isowhey choc diabetic to disolve at all in water or full cream milk as stated on tin?

Jae Parker

G'Day...Haven't used the diabetic mixture, however, I use a blender to mix it. I have tried a shaker but it didn't mix as good. I had a bit of banana to mine so the blender mixers it better and thickens it up. (If you start getting headaches, cut the amont of mixture down. If you get stomaches, I found it cleared out my system fast, painful...but worth it. Hope this helps..

Get an answer from our members and IsoWhey representatives

Select a listing for your question
IsoWhey Complete