24IsoWhey Complete

JessRaymond terrace
anita w
anita w

please help

I loved it , but I came out in hives I was using the vanilla tasted great and had started to lose weight but now I can,t drink it I would love to know if there is an alternative. A WHITE

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Nourishing and Sensible

I watched a friend loose alot of weight so I decided I would try it.

Strawberry is my favorite now I am not using it to totally lose weight I use it to maintain my weight because of its nourishing content.

I use water and have only one a day.

I enjoy it.

Beryl
Beryl
  Complete

Low sugar good, Reduced amt in container bad

I loved the fact it had reduced sugar, and less sugar than many other meal replacements.

The taste was OK, as I tried the Caramel, but to be honest have preferred the taste of other meal replacement products better.

Was definitely more effective in getting the weight down than other Meal Replacement products.

My BIGGEST MOAN was as a previous reviewer said my container was only 3/4 full, so that upset me.

Leigh
LeighGold Coast44 posts

Works for me

Have been on this shake for a while, lost weight, feel full and taste is ok. Fav is chocolate, had all of them. Choc not as tasty as before but still ok. I mix with fruit and yoghurt in morning. Replace two meals a day with shakes and have whatever I want for my meal. Losing weight this way. Drink plenty of water. Best shakes on market according to my pharmacist. Read labels much better then other brands also. Best prices for me is chemist warehouse. Always have sales on these.

LET
LETSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

My go to breakfast

I have been using IsoWhey for a number of years now. Not as a diet program but as a quick and easy breakfast when you don’t feel like much. Mixed berries and a banana are added and sometimes turmeric. I just love it. Favourite flavour is coffee.

Under Review
Under ReviewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts
Frances
FrancesIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Complete

It works if you stick to it

Started isowhey a few days ago. I've altered it a little. I have 3 shakes a day with water and a big salad with lean protein like tuna or chicken. I have lost 2.5kg in 3 days. Lots of people complain about the bland taste but that's due to less sugar in the shakes. Strawberry and salted caramel are my faves. Banana is ok. Vanilla and chocolate not nice at all. Only side effect for me is it can make me a little gassy. But I think that's a small price to pay for a decent product.

TAM
TAMAU

Great taste

This product works. I’ve lost 1.5 kg this week and am using almond milk. I through in a shot of espresso it keeps me going for about 3-4 hours before I’m hungry. It tastes really pleasant compared to other brands I’m about to try the vanilla and add blueberries for fun.

Oscar
Oscar2 posts

Still hungry

There is a total lack of flavour, i had to add a couple of strawberries to give it any taste. It did not satisfy. It left me still feeling hungry. I got much better results from optifast

Noels
Noels2 posts

Love it

I have just started on Isowhey banana and I do not feel hungry at all. In fact I have to force myself to eat dinner after having 2 shakes during the day.

Show details ·  1

Baxter
BaxterHobart16 posts
Tamika
Tamika

Chocolate tastes amazing!

I’ve tried celebrityslim which I found tastes horrible!! Isowhey is great, I’ve got the chocolate flavour and think it’s fine with skim milk.. tastes better than my boyfriends protein shakes! And you don’t need to add fruit or anything if you don’t want to! Doesn’t have a crazy amount of sugar like the rest of them and also full of good stuff! I’ll be using this to replace breakfast and lunch. Awesome value for the price, would definitely recommend!

SMJA
SMJA

Love it

I love the choclate flavour but i put four pieces of frozen banana in it just to thicken it up. I have been on Isowhey going on four days and i can already feel the difference. I dont feel hungry at all after taking the shake it really does the job.

Jen s
Jen s3 posts

Coffee taste great

Been on this product for 4 weeks now have lost 5 kgs..it’s better with a banana aswell.The only downside is it causes a lot of bloating and wind all day

Bunnie L
Bunnie LAU

Use a blender and ice

If those of you that didn't like the taste, please try again. I highly recommend mixing in a blender, with fruit and most definitely with ice cubes and drink through a straw. I add a banana to my banana flavoured shake and it tastes wonderful. You soon adapt to not having a truck load of sugar, and remember, dont compare it to a milkshake you get from a shop.....its a diet/replacement drink.....not a sugar fix. I have lost 10 kilos by the way.

Kara
Kara2 posts
  Complete

Super low in sugar but tastes amazing!

I bought the 7 sachet packet that contained a combo of Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee and Banana. I literally can't choose a favourite. They all taste too good to be real. I'm only into my first few days, so I will leave another review in a few weeks to let everyone know how it goes for weight loss. So far I have not gained any weight which is a terrific start. I highly recommend you drink them with 200ml of unsweetened almond milk - the tastiest almond milk happens to be Woolworths Select - and add LOTS OF ICE! The combination of low calorie milk (only 41 cals per 250ml) and these delicious low calorie, low sugar drinks are such a treat to have at the end of the day. PLEASE TRY THEM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!! :D

Cheryl8897
Cheryl8897Perth5 posts
  Complete

I have found Isowhey very nice with fruit and very filling

I love the Vanilla Diabetic Formula with banana in the morning for breakfast. It is just about the same taste as Gloria Marshall's " Quick Trim "

The Strawberry Formula I have for lunch with low fat Strawberry yoghurt.

Some times I will have the Chocolate Formula with Strawberry yoghurt for lunch instead of the Strawberry Formula.

I have tried other different Formula's , but I have found Isowhey has more taste.

Show details ·  1

Ellie
ElliePerth13 posts
  Complete

This product is amazing! Strawberry is a winner

I have only ever tried strawberry but that is all I need! The flavour is great like drinking a milkshake and it doesn't taste artificial at all. I'm sure the other flavours are good too and am keen to try after I finish breastfeeding my baby and where i need to shift some kilos. I was previously having the shake as a replacement for breakfast and more of a maintenance product than to lose weight. I found it worked and was satisfying for a few hours.

Tara
Tara

Caramel so good

Totally love the caramel not too sweet. Don’t ever get rid of it. Choc used to be my favourite not anymore but is delish also. I’ve had coffee it’s a nice pick me up taste

Leigh
Leigh6 posts
Liz
Liz
  Complete

Delicious, healthy and great results

Banana, Strawberry and Vanilla are all very delicious! At first I didn’t know if isowhey would work but since I’ve been on it I’ve seen amazing results and I’m finally happy and feeling great!

Janine
Janine

Good product

I like isowhey above all other shakes due to less sugar. The taste of all the flavours is mild due to less sugar, I’m happy with that. I can add kale, berries with coconut water, super healthy. Great products.

Chris J
Chris JNew South Wales, 23255 posts
Bron
Bron
  Complete

At last a shake without heaps of sugar!!!

I really enjoy the shakes, I have tried all thr flavours so its2nice to change around every now and then. I like to add frozen friut to mine ss it makes it nice & thick. Another great thing about Isowhey Shakes are they are very low in sugar, it's nice to have because I hate really sweet things. I thoroughly recommend Isowhey for your weight loss goals.

Pauliboy
Pauliboy8 posts

Far better than Optifast

You definitely need to follow the instructions and mix with skim milk. If you do that they're great. I use Madagascan Vanilla. I put half the milk with some frozen fruit and blitz that then add the other half of milk and shake with the Isowhey. Then just shake the two together. Lost 3kgs in 2 x weeks to date. P.S. I have 2 x level scoops with 300ml skim milk but have that for brunch then just a healthy dinner. Have one day off in the weekend.

joe
joeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

less sugar lose weight

I have tried all of them they taste the way they do because not much sugar which is what i was looking for most of the other shakes have a lot of sugar which is bad and stops you from losing weight fast.

Joseph C
Joseph C

Horrible taste!!!!!

I bought this chocolate isowhey because it was on sale in the chemist and I was attracted by its packaging. However, the product taste horrible and it almost makes me puke. It has a weird chemical taste!

Jaypiie
Jaypiiebrisbane city5 posts

Highly rated supplement

Very impressed with the flavours of this range. Its also made by a trusted vitamins company in Australia so I was comforted in the fact that I was getting great quality supplements in the shakes I was drinking so regularly. The easy tasting drinks made it easy to stick to the diet and supplement my snacks or small meals with a quick and convenient shake.

LizzieDizzy
LizzieDizzyRiverland, South Australia10 posts

Yuck!

They are absolutely fowl and don't taste yum or make you feel full I had the banana flavour and I'm not sure if it's because I didn't shake it right or not but eww have never and will never try that brand again not even any of the other flavours, I love my banana milk too:(

Beck1971
Beck1971Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
Ren
RenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts
Allira K
Allira KAU
  Complete

No flavour in the shakes very disappointed

I had a sample of each flavour and was very disappointed as the shakes didn’t have any flavour and didn’t keep me full for long at all. I was using the product as part of a pre op diet and then had to change to a different brand of shake that I could stomach. The other brand had a much better taste and kept me full for a long time

Lily
Lily11 posts

Delicious!

Compared to some other weight loss supplement drinks, the taste of IsoWhey is one of the top. The chocolate flavour almost taste as if drinking hot chocolate! The drink definitely keep away the hunger and food crazes for the next few hours. The only problem is that I tend to be very gassy for the day or so which is rather unpleasant when going out...

J.B.
J.B.Brisbane5 posts

Hunger/Food Cravings Gone!

I am the hungriest, most food-loving person on the planet and these shakes have curbed that completely. I've switched two meals a day for the Ivory Coast Chocolate (whichever is more convenient for my schedule) and I'm never hungry or find myself craving junk food anymore. Also lost 1kg in my first week. Amazing.

Nin
NinGold Coast11 posts
  Complete

Nice tasting and nutritionally complete

Currently have the chocolate flavour which is really nice with water/skim milk. Sometimes I add in extra to my shake like berries/banana. It is a great meal replacement shake, combined with diet and exercise I am not needing to eat as bigger portions as I use to. Will definitely buy more Isowhey to support my fitness journey. Great price from chemist warehouse too.

annie
annie2 posts
  Complete

Isowhey beginner- shedding 12kg :)

Is it ok to add berries to your isowhey shake? am i aloud to eat fruit and salad and nuts through the day if i get peckish ? I am very new to this and never had to diet before but can't get rid of this tyre around my tummy

Carol C
Carol C6 posts

Great product

Love this product. I've lost 6 kg in 3 weeks and it's so easy. I'm taking two shakes a day and having lean meat and veggies at night. Never hungry. This product has a great web site that shows different programs you can try. Love the different flavours.

LJC
LJC2 posts

Fantastic Product - Ivory Coast Chocolate

Have been using IsoWhey Ivory Coast Chocolate for breakfast & lunch now for 1 year and have lost 60 kilos.

I love the taste - I use skim milk - this product has changed my life. Purchase it from Vitamin King (cheapest I have found). Would recommend it to anyone who is looking to combine diet and exercise to lose weight and keep it off.

Jeni O
Jeni O

Isowhey vanilla shakes

I'm exercising more following the shakes plan and have gained weight. Thinking of changing to optifast to see if it works. I've been on the shakes for two weeks walking 20 minutes twice daily plus doing physio exercises. This is post back operation. Feel really let down because I spent so much money which opposite results. Have stuck to eating fruit between meals. Help me