Issy Bear Night

Issy Bear Night

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Issy Bear Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    Mel2010
    Mel2010Perth

Disappointed

I bought the minky nappy and night nappy 2 years ago. While minky nappy are all good, the night nappy just couldn't be used after less than one year because the elastic was no longer stretchy. They were all loose, too loose to use on my sons and lead to wet bed and pants. I did contact the company but was told it's my fault for not soaking the nappy that lead to the lost of stretchiness. While I never soak the cover of nappy for the minky nappy and nappy of other brands that I use, they are all still good to use. I was very disappointed as I read so many positive reviews on this brand before deciding to purchase this nappy.
    It's very absorbent (soaker)
    Bulky, didn't last

newmumma
    newmummaSouthwest, VIC

Not so good in our experience

I've recently purchased an issy bear night nappy for our 5 month old. Without fail she has wet through the nappy every time we have used it to the point of requiring a full sheet change in her cot, and the longest the nappy has been on is 6 hours. I have been using the 2 pads in together but we have had no success with this brand. I have found bumgenius nappies far more absorbent which surprised me as the bamboo inserts with the issy bear nappies are said to be better.
    Shape of nappy fits comfortably
    Not absorbent enough

Good

i was very happy with these nappys, i had tried 4 other brands and these are by far the best. they have been designed by someone who obviously has kids and knows what is needed in a pocket nappy. i'm not worried my boy will outgrow them.
    Great nappy. The inserts are shaped so they catch more wee. love that they snap into the pocket so they dont ride up. nice and comfy around the legs, they dont cut in like some do and they fit well on my 8month who is pretty solid around the waist & legs (bigger than my 2year old nephew). some other brand are too small.
    nothing really. maybe more design fabrics in the night nappy.

mummyof4
    mummyof4Helidon, QLD

Easily the best night nappy

I have used Issy Bear nights(or everybears as they are now called) for two babies and I just love them, I use one insert for day and two at night. I prefer the velcro as I think it fits my bubs better but you can also get snaps.These have been perfect for my heavy wetting girl. I was using them for my toddler and baby, it's great to have one nappy that can fit newborn through to toilet training.
    great value, price includes inserts, lovely colours and patterns, very absorbent, OSFM so will last to toilet training

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Issy Bear Night compares to other Reusable Nappies

Kidley
    KidleyAU

The best i have ever tried and ive tried a lot.

They make the nappys as quick as possible (customs) and post is super fast, they are lovely WAHM and the quality of the nappys is supurb. They are beautiful designs and are well worth the price. Night nappies lasted the 13hours my son sleeps for withing feeling wet and my son is a heavy wetter.
    absorbentl, no leaking, beautiful fabric and designs
    bulky when using 2 boosters

SarahJ15
    SarahJ15

A great priced nappy. Love that the one size can fit our baby and toddler, great economical choice. Great variety of colours to choice from :) Resell value is very high as well!
    The version 2 comes with two inserts, for day and night use. We use both inserts at night and bub stays dry from 7pm to 8am. I have not found a more absorbent nappy. We have a select of velcro and snaps, velcro is good for our toddler, she can take the nappy off if she wants to go to the toilet at night. Snaps ensure our baby can not get her nappy off :)
    nothing (you may need extra inserts if you live in a cooler area, they can take a couple of days to dry)

JOSHUA2
    JOSHUA2

I would give this a 5/5 out of all the cloth nappies I have tried. Saving money is the best without scrimping on our childs wellbeing and cute little bottom.
    Come in great boy fabics as well. Love the extra thick insert and can be used for long car trips, plane flights when changing a toddler is hazardous.
    Just tooo adorable