iStyle Shutters

iStyle Shutters

Brand Manager for iStyle Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Debra vdH
Debra vdHBlacktown

Awesome job! Very happy. With my plantation shutters.

I highly recommend iStyle shutters. We had an awesome experience with them. From the initial quote measure and install, plantation shutters in 4 bedrooms, lounge room , bathroom. Verticals in sliding door and bay window. Joe is lovely man explaining everything to me, whilst installing my will be definitely be looking at them for future work.

Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.Sydney, NSW

High quality product with professional installation

I am extremely happy with my 4 new plantation shutters. High quality product, great fast service. Joe installed them so professionally. Thanks 100% satisfied.

Julie.P
Julie.PSydney, NSW

Thank you istyle and Joe!

I just got all if my 14 windows/doors installed with plantations and I couldn't be happier. This was a bit of a wait but definetely worth it. I want to thank Joe for coming in to measure and install the plantations for us. He has acted so professional, giving us advice on the best options, friendly and the quality of his instalment and the pride he takes in his work has really shown. Thank you !

Mrs PT Caringbah
Mrs PT CaringbahSydney, NSW

Love my new shutters!

Four shutters (three bedrooms and one lounge room) installed today 27/11/20 so I cannot comment on the longevity, however I am delighted so far. They look and feel fantastic. Joe, who measured and fitted, was on time, courteous and very professional. He communicated as promised and cleaned up afterwards. Also installed in a much quicker timeframe than expected. Istyle are not the cheapest on the market but the quality is much better than some others we looked at (so far). The only slight negative was that the 10 weeks production time was a bit longer than hoped, but we were told that in advance.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Telaine
Telaine

ONE HAPPY FAMILY

I was so impressed with the service/ product of iStyle that I called them back for more. Professional, friendly and informative with a quality product. After seeing my new blinds, my parents ordered theirs. We are one happy family. Thank you .

G. Lewis
G. LewisClovelly

Terrific product, fair price.

Salsaqueen
SalsaqueenSydney Surrounds, NSW

No warranty cheap rubbish material

No customer service at all. We only got our shutters installed and already falling apart. When I called to ask for assistance [name removed] was so rude and did not allow me to get a word in.Rather she was very quick to blame my child of Hanging off the shutter. I would not recommend this company to any one. The martial is off poor quality.

Adam Reid
Adam ReidSydney, NSW

Outstanding and very satisfied customer:

Joe the technician provided an outstanding service. His professionalism, enthusiasm, and cleanliness were of a high standard. He made time to explain and answer all our questions about the shutters and roller blinds. Joe is a great asset to the iStyle Shutters company.

Very satisfied customer

We had our full apartment’s roller blinds replaced. The job was done timeously, professionally, and very well priced. I would recommend IStyle Shutters to anybody. Thank you for such a great job!

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerNew South Wales

Bad experience with InStyle.

Matt
Matt

Great service and finish

Very happy with product and service.
Joe was great to deal with and his workmanship was second to none.
Would have no hesitation in recommending the team.

Beware Customers, They Will Ruin Your House

Great end product

We had lifetime guarantee Luxaflex blinds (Duets). They needed replacing so the opportunity came up for a quote from iStyle Shutters. Great people to deal with but I can understand others objections to the pressure sales and 30% discount. You can probably get them cheaper elsewhere but iStyle ended up doing a very professional job and saved the time in chasing deals. Joe the installer was an A-Grader, offering advice on the best presentation and making sure everything was perfect. 10/10 Joe.

Experts!

I wanted to get blinds for my doors and when they came over, he gave me the best recommendation. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing or what I really wanted, and he just really cared. Most people just want to up sell you. Not these guys.

Janelle
Janelle

Know your prices before signing up on the day

I recently received a quote for PVC venetians for my home. I committed to paying a deposit on the day as was told it was 30% off (but only for today). The price seemed a little high but I agreed to go ahead. This was my first quote. My mistake for going ahead. I rang 2 other companies as I had my doubts and secured a quote for $1,800 less for PVC 63 mm white venetians. Both companies manufacture in Australia also. Don't be pressured to sign an agreement on the day, know what you want and get other quotes first.