iStyle Shutters

iStyle Shutters

Brand Manager for iStyle Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (9)
Tasman
TasmanSydney, NSW

Excellent Product and Company

Can’t fault this company. From the initial quote, to the measure, to the installation all went smoothly and professionally. We are thrilled with our quality shutters and would certainly recommend ishutters to anyone wanting to shutter their house.

Debra vdH
Debra vdHBlacktown

Awesome job! Very happy. With my plantation shutters.

I highly recommend iStyle shutters. We had an awesome experience with them. From the initial quote measure and install, plantation shutters in 4 bedrooms, lounge room , bathroom. Verticals in sliding door and bay window. Joe is lovely man explaining everything to me, whilst installing my will be definitely be looking at them for future work.

Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.Sydney, NSW

High quality product with professional installation

I am extremely happy with my 4 new plantation shutters. High quality product, great fast service. Joe installed them so professionally. Thanks 100% satisfied.

Julie.P
Julie.PSydney, NSW

Thank you istyle and Joe!

I just got all if my 14 windows/doors installed with plantations and I couldn't be happier. This was a bit of a wait but definetely worth it. I want to thank Joe for coming in to measure and install the plantations for us. He has acted so professional, giving us advice on the best options, friendly and the quality of his instalment and the pride he takes in his work has really shown. Thank you !

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how iStyle Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Mrs PT Caringbah
Mrs PT CaringbahSydney, NSW

Love my new shutters!

Four shutters (three bedrooms and one lounge room) installed today 27/11/20 so I cannot comment on the longevity, however I am delighted so far. They look and feel fantastic. Joe, who measured and fitted, was on time, courteous and very professional. He communicated as promised and cleaned up afterwards. Also installed in a much quicker timeframe than expected. Istyle are not the cheapest on the market but the quality is much better than some others we looked at (so far). The only slight negative was that the 10 weeks production time was a bit longer than hoped, but we were told that in advance.

G. Lewis
G. LewisClovelly

Terrific product, fair price.

Salsaqueen
SalsaqueenSydney Surrounds, NSW

No warranty cheap rubbish material

No customer service at all. We only got our shutters installed and already falling apart. When I called to ask for assistance [name removed] was so rude and did not allow me to get a word in.Rather she was very quick to blame my child of Hanging off the shutter. I would not recommend this company to any one. The martial is off poor quality.

Adam Reid
Adam ReidSydney, NSW

Outstanding and very satisfied customer:

Joe the technician provided an outstanding service. His professionalism, enthusiasm, and cleanliness were of a high standard. He made time to explain and answer all our questions about the shutters and roller blinds. Joe is a great asset to the iStyle Shutters company.

Very satisfied customer

We had our full apartment’s roller blinds replaced. The job was done timeously, professionally, and very well priced. I would recommend IStyle Shutters to anybody. Thank you for such a great job!

Blind & Shutter Shops