iStyle Shutters

iStyle Shutters

Brand Manager for iStyle Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Salsaqueen
SalsaqueenSydney Surrounds, NSW

No warranty cheap rubbish material

No customer service at all. We only got our shutters installed and already falling apart. When I called to ask for assistance [name removed] was so rude and did not allow me to get a word in.Rather she was very quick to blame my child of Hanging off the shutter. I would not recommend this company to any one. The martial is off poor quality.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerNew South Wales

Bad experience with InStyle.

Beware Customers, They Will Ruin Your House

Sarah
Sarah

Extremely poor attititute towards women. They want you to purchase on the spot.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how iStyle Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Beyond Awful!!

Awful, awful people. The guy who measured tried to push me into signing on the spot for a 'discounted' price that would not be available after that point in time. I didn't sign. Then I phoned 8 times in three weeks chasing the quote, received it at and it was ridiculously overpriced +++!!!
I rang to ask to speak with [name removed] boss to complain about the process but was stonewalled by staff. The poor owner of this business has no idea what her/his staff are doing as no one is allowed to speak with them.
Never contact this company, they do not deserve your business.